1. Please only submit two photos a day.
2. No heavily processed photographs or HDR images.
3. Please submit only your best work. Noisy, soft or out of focus images, as well as large crops may not be accepted.
4. Birds in photographs must be wild. No zoo, domesticated, falconry, or any other type of captive birds will not be accepted.
5. Birds in photographs must be completely airborne, or in the process of landing or taking off.
6. Group hosts have complete discretion when accepting photographs.