Introducing leggings. You’ll never run out of inspiration.

Where on Earth is This? Location required & Strictly 2 A DAY ONLY!

BEST 'photographic images GROUP only' with location added please.

'Where on Earth is This?' group - Artist of the week......

sarnia2 sarnia2 2254 posts

….is Michele J. D’Amicol.
I do from time to time pick out an artist whose image of that week as caught my eye, outwith our regular features, Challenges and Best of the Best.
It allows the opportunity for a member’s portfolio to be showcased and gives encouragement to some of our members from time to time.
Michele’s work is generally in-depth.
It isn’t always particularly pleasant to look at, (in the nicest possible way!), but hits home to the reality of people’s lives; the dark side; the sadness; the poverty; the pain; which many of us, having already been in some of those sitautions, want to get away from.
But there is no going past the fact that this photographer certainly catches the attention of the viewer and that she captures the reality of life, which often can be hard and daunting…and that is what makes her images different and worthy of showcasing.

The image that prompted me to choose Michele was this one here

Not all Michele’s images are dark!
Here are some of her other photographs which shows her versatility!

You can check out Michele’s portfolio here

Angie (host)

Chris Chalk Chris Chalk 1627 posts

Thanks for sharing Michele’s amazing work, Sarnia ☺………..Chris

Ellanita Ellanita 830 posts

Great work!!!!

virginian virginian 13957 posts

Congratulations Michele!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11137 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×*Congratulations To All Wonderful Pictures,Nice Selections, Nicely Done and displayed in This Wonderful Group*

MJD Photography  Portraits and Abandoned Ruins MJD Photograph... 58 posts

Thank you so much everyone!! I was so very surprised this morning to recieve such a wonderful opportunity!! I am very appreciative of being picked “Artist of the Week”!!!! I hope everyone enjoys the work I have done as much as I do creating it! Thank you again to all!!!