20% off Women’s Relaxed Fit, Chiffon Top, Scoop & Men’s Graphic, Classic, Tri-blend. Use FIGHT20

We sell it FAST! - 1 Per Day Please!

Art Promotion and Marketing

Group Features

Nicla Rossini Nicla Rossini 172 posts

I’ll post here below the features so everyone can add his own if I miss it (sorry! I am in short supply of time apparently and I’m also alone in hosting the groups I have).

January 10th Features
-————————-

leapdaybride leapdaybride 760 posts

Thank you so much for the feature! Well done ALL, CONGRATS! ♥

Tarrby Tarrby 1358 posts

Great selection of features, thank you and congratulations to all.

SummerJade SummerJade 1356 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my image in this group! Congratulations to everyone for such outstanding work!!
~Jade

Conoro Conoro 135 posts

Such stunning artworks! Congratulations everybody and thank you for featuring my painting Nicla :-)

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3174 posts

Beautiful! Thank you for including my image Nicla and congratulations to all the other featured artists, really great work!

liesbeth liesbeth 798 posts

thank you very much for including 2 of my pieces.

TheBrit TheBrit 239 posts

An amazing and varied selection Nicla, Congratulations to all Featured Artists also many thanx for including some of my works , very much appreciated!!
…Brit…

Elizabeth Moore Golding Elizabeth Moor... 145 posts

Thank you so much to this group for featuring my Hibiscus! It was truly a gorgeous flower that I had to paint!

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 937 posts

Thank you so much….way cool….congrats to everyone

RC deWinter RC deWinter 540 posts

Thanks much for including my work in tis latest wonderful collection. Congratulations to all featured.

TheBrit TheBrit 239 posts

Many many Thanks NICLA, for including my work with this amazing collection of Art, Congratulations to all Featured Artists !!
…Brit…

PamelaMeredith PamelaMeredith 25 posts

thank you Nicla for including my cockatoos in with these magnificence lot of painting and congratulation to all the other featured artists