Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

Visual Texture (LIMIT of 1 image per 24 hrs)

This group is for images where "TEXTURE " is a MAJOR part of the VISUAL FEEL of the artwork

January Avatar Challenge

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 1620 posts

Once again we have a tie. Two winners in this challenge. I’ve been thinking that for the start of 2013, including this challenge, that it would be fairer to share the win by having each image as the avatar for 2 weeks. Just hope I remember to change it in the middle of the month. LOL! If by chance we should have 3 or even 4 winners in a challenge they could similarly share the privilege of having their image shown for at least part of the month.

The two winners in the current challenge were:

THE FREE THINKER
by Gisele Bedard

Sittin' kitten
by Alan Mattison IPA

Please go to the challenge page and congratulate the winners and the other top tenners. Thank you so much for your entries and thank you to all who voted.

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers Elaine.

AuntDot AuntDot 5551 posts

Congratulations to the two winners and to my fellow top ten runners-up! So pleased to be among the top ten!
Happy New Year, everyone!

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 1693 posts

Congratulations to Giselle and Alan and my fellow runners-up. Thanks for the votes on my Stamped Textured Leaves.