VaVoom! Vibration in Art and Verse 1/24

Art and Writing in all Genres

Vavoom Features ~ All Genres ~ April 9, 2013

tori yule tori yule 8327 posts

Please join me in congratulating, Angie Davies, as Vavoom’s Vibe of the Week. Her work is beautiful, and her support of our group and it’s members means so much. Let’s celebrate Angie, during her week in the spotlight. Thank you for your support!

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

tori yule tori yule 8327 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is beautiful!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

JRGarland JRGarland 2602 posts

Super congrats everyone on a job well done!!!

Peter Doré Peter Doré 381 posts

Awesome set of work! Great choices, Tori and thanks very much for including my work! :)

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2001 posts

Awesome! Congrats to all and thanks so much for the feature! =D

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4167 posts

Congratulations – awesome work and selection ☺

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 318 posts

What a wonderful selection, Tori! Congrats to all those artists who are featured! LOVE your new feature banner as well!

Kanages Ramesh Kanages Ramesh 1046 posts

Super selection of Art Tori!! Thank you for the inclusion!! Congratulations to the artists featured on their splendid creations!!

swaby swaby 258 posts

Wonderful collection of art and talent Im honored to be a part of! Thank you so much and congratulations to all!

edy4sure edy4sure 676 posts

Fantastic selection Tori, and it feels super to be featured too! Congrats to all these talented and wonderful artists :)

autumnwind autumnwind 7259 posts

Congrats everyone!!! Beautiful!!! xoxoxxo

Tricia Winwood Tricia Winwood 86 posts

Brilliant work and congrats to you all on the features, and thank you for mine x

erichbiemer erichbiemer 313 posts

congratulations to all those featured….

Donna19 Donna19 992 posts

Congratulations to all the fine artists. Lovely work