VAVoom! Vibration in Art and Verse (one per day)

Writing and Art in all Genres Accepted 1/24 hours

Vavoom Features ~ All Genres ~ March 18, 2013

tori yule tori yule 8038 posts

Please join me in congratulating, Christina Brunton, as Vavoom’s Vibe of the Week. Her work is beautiful, and her support means so much. Let’s celebrate Christina during her week in the spotlight. Thank you for your support!

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Congratulation to our featured artists. Your work is beautiful!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

JRGarland JRGarland 1875 posts

Awesome works, super congrats everyone!!!

Chris Brunton Chris Brunton 1757 posts

Beautiful selection Tori. Thanks for including mine. Congratulations to all those featured.

AngieDavies AngieDavies 516 posts

Thanks so much for including Quiet Moments in this lovely selection of work! Congratulations to everyone featured!!!

AngieDavies AngieDavies 516 posts

Just checked out your Host’s Solo Gallery and enjoyed strolling through your creative mind! Wonderful collections!!!!!!

Beatrice Cloake Pasquier Beatrice Cloak... 8999 posts

Beautiful works. Congratulations to you all!

Anita Pollak Anita Pollak 459 posts

What a wonderful collection of images, Tori! Congratulations to all the featured artists and thank you so much for including my Demure Daffodil!

Anita Pollak Anita Pollak 459 posts

Oh, Tori – I just checked out your Solo Gallery and your work is just outstanding! I will go back and take a closer look at your wonderful exhibition!

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4849 posts

Nice work, all congrats, and congrats on the Solo show Tori!

erichbiemer erichbiemer 311 posts

Lovely work…congrats to all…..

autumnwind autumnwind 5655 posts

Congrats everyone! Beautiful!!!!

Loredana Messina Loredana Messina 19 posts

Hi Tori,
Thank you for having included my work, Ponte di Rialto, amongst the featured selection. Congats to all other featured artists for their splendid work.
Regards, Loredana

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 588 posts

Such lovely images!!!!! A great honor to have an image of mine among you all!!! Thank you, Tori!!

Thank you all for your support! We appreciate it very much!