-VaVoom! Vibration in Art and Verse 1/24

Art and Writing in all Genres

Vavoom Features ~ All Genres ~ Jan 28, 2013

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

We have two Vibes of the Week, due to my mistake in featuring Andy just four days after featuring Lynda. Sorry about the confusion. This is good news though, since we have so many talented members in Vavoom that are supportive of our featured artists and writers, I got ahead of myself. So please join me in congratulating both Lynda and Andy for their outstanding work and loving understanding of what it means to recognize their peers artwork.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is beautiful.

AngieDavies AngieDavies 589 posts

Congratulations everyone!!!! Thanks for including My Heart Is At The Beach! Great selections Tori!!!!!

Evita Evita 15614 posts

Beautiful art… Congratulations to all artists !!!! ☺♥

Andy Nawroski Andy Nawroski 1200 posts

Thanks for vibe of the week & featuring Renaissance Visitor 1, congratulations to all other featured above – wonderful & spiritual work.

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5016 posts

Nice selection, nice work, congrats all!

autumnwind autumnwind 7886 posts

Congrats to all!!!!!

JRGarland JRGarland 2990 posts

Super congrats everyone!!!

Xoanxo Xoanxo 11 posts

Thank you very much for featuring Misty Morning 10, and congratulations to all featured!!!

Trish Woodford Trish Woodford 3153 posts

Thanks so much for featuring Soul Traveller, its definitely an honour and especially to be alongside such other amazing pieces of work. Congrats to all the featured artists :)

Shyll Shyll 123 posts

Congratulations everyone, and thank you so much for including 1947 in such a fantastic group of art.

Marie Moriscot Marie Moriscot 77 posts

Congratulation to all:)

shadowlea shadowlea 1296 posts

Great selection of beautiful work Tori, and thanks for including mine, Congratulations everyone

Thank you all so much for making this a fantastic group. Your art is beautiful, and your support of your co-creators is a beautiful thing.

Donna19 Donna19 992 posts

Lovely work for sure. Congratulations and great job Tori once again. xx

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3197 posts

Levely features Tori – congratulations eveyrone!

Thank you, Donna, and Terri! Where would I be without you two?