25% off Hoodies and Sweatshirts. 20% off everything else. Use MANICMON

-VaVoom! Vibration in Art and Verse 1/24

Art and Writing in all Genres

Vavoom Features ~ All Genres ~ Dec 13, 2012

tori yule tori yule 8322 posts

If each of us only add one image a day until after the Holidays, then the features could be done less often. This would be only temporary. I was thinking of doing the features twice a week. This would allow me to make my arrangements and wreaths, wrap my gifts and enjoy my kids. They are getting so independent, I fear I don’t have long before they are on their way. Thank you for your support. Enjoy each and every moment of this season. xxx

Please join me in congratulating Jane, our new Vibe of the Week. Thank you for your support!
To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Congratulations to our featured writers and artists!
Your work is wonderful!

moyo moyo 166 posts

another fine collection this week. congrats to the artists and thanks to the host for the commitment.

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 638 posts

woo00t! lol! Congratz to all the beautiful heART – our dancing shoes are ON Tori ;~} Valz ♥

erichbiemer erichbiemer 314 posts

congratulations to all those featured…

ambrosiart ambrosiart 19 posts

I’m going to nickname you “Duracell” Tori, enjoy the festive break and don’t be worrying about our fragile artistic egos, it will do us good to be out of the spotlight for a week or two. See you in the New Year, that’s providing the Mayan thing doesn’t obliterate us all on December 22nd. of course! :-O Billy. XX

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9340 posts

Ooooh, what such lovely creations! Congratulations to you all!

JRGarland JRGarland 2781 posts

Awesome creations!! Super congrats to all and many, many thanks for adding me to the spotlight!!!

Kanages Ramesh Kanages Ramesh 1048 posts

Wonderful selection Tori, of words & images! Congratulations to the artists featured! Thank you so much for including my image among them!

Thank you all so much. Your support and love of art is heartwarming. We appreciate all our members!