Quality Unlimited Photography - 3 per day - photos only

High Quality Photography - Showcase

FEATURES FEATURES FEATURES

Maxwell Campbell Maxwell Campbell 376 posts

Hello everyone,

Well firstly …….. i hope you all enjoyed some time off recently and are settling into the new year.

We have kicked off this years features with another “Left Of Field” collection. Some amazing works come through every day, and it’s hard to put together a theme for some of them, especially when they are original or outside the more common captured subjects. So here we have some ripper images for you to take a look at.

This weeks image of the week was hard to choose, in fact i have changes my mind twice already

This weeks “PICK OF THE WEEK” goes to …………………….. drum roll

“Jackdaw” by “Remo Savisaar” . Great work Remo, beautifully captured and presented image. Love the shadows and exposed lighting.

Jackdaw
by Remo Savisaar

A special mention also for “Gregoria Gregoriou Crowe” for his superb image “So Many Books, So Little Time”. It’s a beautiful capture, lovely DOF and soft pastel colours. Great work as always.

“So many books, so little time.”
by Gregoria Gregoriou Crowe

Stawberry Top Shell
by Melinda Potter

Eyes in a Row
by Barbara Morrison

Love Letter
by Amy Dee

A sweet cherry pile..
by Yool

Knot
by Jeffrey Sinnock

Impact…
by Bob Daalder

High Tea
by twinnieE

Cold Sweat… II
by Bob Daalder

My Home Has Many Rooms
by TeresaB

morning coffee…
by Gregoria Gregoriou Crowe

All brilliant images by very talented photographers. Congratulations to you ll. Please join me here in this forum in congratulating these artists, and also take a moment to cruise through their amazing portfolios.

While i am here ………………………….. CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE …………………… There is currently a Depth Of Field Challenge running in the group and is open for entries for another 5 days. Check it out and put your best image forward for a chance to grab a RB voucher.

All the best

Maxwell

twinnieE twinnieE 52 posts

Thank you Maxwell for featuring “High Tea” in this
collection.
All the images are stunning.
Congratulations everyone on your
stunning work.

Yool Yool 415 posts

Big congratz to all featured members and thank you for including A sweet cherry pile :))

Bernhard Matejka Bernhard Matejka 3986 posts

congrats to all!

OneGoodEye OneGoodEye 36 posts

Congratulations everyone! So thrilled to have one of my images along side yours. Beautiful work everyone!

Marcelle Raphael ©Fine Art Newborns Marcelle Rapha... 2331 posts

These are all fantastic selections, Max!

Congratulations to everyone!