Quality Unlimited Photography - 3 per day - photos only

High Quality Photography - Showcase

BEAUTIFUL FEATURES .... FLOWERS

Maxwell Campbell Maxwell Campbell 419 posts

Hello everyone,

Not long now until the big guy arrives, and i guess you are all out frantically getting things ready. These will be the last features for the year. Since i came on board here in the group, i have been inspired to push my own photography further by so many incredible artists. It has given me new interests in so much as i have been predominantly a landscape photographer up to this point. In the new year i am going to have a crack at Macro work. Play with DOF a little and try to produce something as beautiful as the images that i have featured this week. There are more features than i normally post, but there were so many great images that i couldn’t stop at the usual 12.

Please make sure that you have a look at the works here and comment on any that catch your eye. Also offer your congratulations to all featured artists here this week. Now ……… down to this weeks “PICK OF THE WEEK” …….

Beehind
by John Poon

Stunning work John, as is all of the following works. Congratulations to you all.

Dreamy
by patcheah

Orange Gerbera Daisy
by Anita Pollak

Ruby.
by Vitta

The Ladybug
by EbyArts

Used Wishes are Magic too
by OneGoodEye

Spring Poppy
by Robyn Carter

Sweet as Candy…
by Bob Daalder

Lots of Drops
by KUJO-Photo

Garden globes
by Yool

flower fontain
by Manon Boily

Sparkle Dandy
by Amy Dee

Breakfast
by Dianne English

Halloween's Brooding Flower
by Marilyn Cornwell

Tears they keep falling…
by Yool

Hibiscus Abstract
by jayneeldred

She waits alone…
by Peter Denniston

∗Silent Seclusion
by GoldenRectangle

Asiatic Lily??
by Glenn Cecero

Untitled
by Laurie Minor

Ballet
by OneGoodEye

Rose Red
by Robyn Carter

Shadows of Summer
by ClaireBear

Blossoming Friendship
by Dianne English

Once again …. CONGRATULATIONS to all artists, truly beautiful work.

Well ……….. i hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and stay safe for the New Year. Enjoy your holidays if you are lucky enough to be getting some, and if you are traveling ……. be careful.

All the best
Maxwell

Manon Boily Manon Boily 2787 posts

wow! this is so beautiful! a great selection Maxwell and thank you for adding my flower fountain in these features. so appreciated.
macro world is really fantastic. you will love it.
congratulations to all of you and John for the special picture ;)

Luca Massone  disegni Luca Massone ... 38 posts

Stupenda selezione…

OneGoodEye OneGoodEye 37 posts

Congratulations everyone! So pleased to have my images be a part.
And Maxwell, you will love photographing the miniature world around us, and where it takes you. Can’t wait to see what you create :)

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1574 posts

Wonderful selection, Maxwell! Thrilled to be included, and congrats to all!! Merry Christmas!!

Dianne English Dianne English 226 posts

Thank you maxwell, what a gallery !!!! Congrats to all…

GoldenRectangle GoldenRectangle 18 posts

Great selection and thank you for choosing my image to be a part of it..and Merry Christmas everyone!

Yool Yool 415 posts

Many thanks Maxwell for including my work in your beautiful gallery and big congratz to all feauturerd artists :))

KUJO-Photo KUJO-Photo 32 posts

What a wonderful selection of work!! Many congratulations to all!! Maxwell, thank you so much for including Lots of Drops in this amazing gallery – I’m thrilled to bits :-)) Karin

Robyn Carter Robyn Carter 174 posts

Lovely selection – and thank you for choosing two of mine :) Very honoured to be amongst such wonderful artists :)

Vitta Vitta 918 posts

Thank you so very much for Feature!!! Congratulations to all Featured Artists!!!

patcheah patcheah 917 posts

Congratulations to all artists!
Thank you very much for including mine.
Sorry for this very late reply.I was away.