Please note the following guidelines for uploading to this group:
1. Please only upload your best work so that we can keep the quality high. (The moderator will remove any images that are of poor quality, not relating to the subject of this group, or not complying with the group rules.)
2. Content must be relating to one of the National Parks and images must be labelled to say where they were taken!! Note, the content of the work must primarily be focused on the National Park. For example, a close-up of a flower submitted because it was taken in the Peak District would not be suitable and removed. However, a flower used as a foreground piece, with the mountains of Snowdonia clearly in the background would be acceptable.
3. No offensive images to be posted
4. Please be sensible with the number of uploads – no more than 2 or 3 a day. Remember, only your best should be submitted to the group.
5. As responsible photographers, members of this group are entrusted to abide by one hard and fast rule, whose spirit we should observe at all times – the welfare of the subject is more important than the photograph. That means that nature subjects should not be damaged, harmed or mistreated in order to obtain the photo.