Shop

Tee HQ

T-Shirt Headquarters.

Scout Out Newbies Here.

Pip Gerard Pip Gerard 965 posts

#Come across any talented newbie t-shirt designers lately? Good enough to share their work here with us? Please add a link to their portfolio here… and tell us what it is you like about them?#

How to Create Clickable Images – Step by Step

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Side Note

If you prove yourself to be a great talent scout… you may just find yourself with a Red Bubble Voucher for your efforts. In fact… you can earn yourself a voucher for proving yourself helpful anywhere throughout this forum… maybe it’s critiquing, maybe it’s offering tutorials… whatever.

Red Bubble is willing to reward the efforts of other bubblers for outstanding promoting, welcoming, and helping of other bubblers.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

matthewdunnart joined recently (Aug 2009) and he stood out to me for his work with monkeys. He’s a talent to watch!
Check him out if those topics interest you.
These are my favourites:

Nick Edwards (Sep 2009)
One to keep an eye on I’m sure….

Diana-Lee Saville Diana-Lee Saville 766 posts

This loverly member goes all out for promoting Pit Bull Terriers on a positive side…I really like her work and you can see how much love she puts into her tees.

HardtArdt:http://www.redbubble.com/people/hardtardt

Here are my favs…

Diana-Lee Saville Diana-Lee Saville 766 posts

sorry!!!

here’s the link!
HardtArdt