Shop

Introducing Scoop Neck Tees and Unisex Tanks — FIND OUT MORE

Tee HQ

T-Shirt Headquarters.

Who is your favourite T-Shirt Creator here on Bubble?

Pip Gerard Pip Gerard 965 posts

*Who is your favourite t-shirt designer/s here on bubble that really floats your boat! ;)

Who seems to quite consistently impress you with their work?

Please post a link to the avatar of your favourite tee creator… along with a brief reason why you think so.

You could also post a couple of thumbnails linking to your favourite t-shirts of theirs if you wish.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
How to Create Clickable Images – Step by Step
Forum Etiquette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Pip Gerard Pip Gerard 965 posts

I have two favourite tee designers here on Red Bubble… found them early on when I first started on Bubble.
They’re both incredible Vector artists… both with very detailed precision work… and very talented & creative with their ideas and designs. They both love skateboarding & are just great, down to earth guys.

These are my all time favourites of their portfolios….

Rustyoldtown Rustyoldtown 221 posts

My favourite is Chris Wahl.
Basically because he is such a good artist, beautiful linework and detail in a comicbook style.

Diana-Lee Saville Diana-Lee Saville 766 posts

My fav is Matt Mawson Why? I love his animal tees and his retro style. Most of his tees are just my cup of Tea…lol…
Favs…

Simon Sherry Simon Sherry 1565 posts

I’ll happily second the Scott Robinson love (not in that way!)

Personally, I’ve got a whole bunch, and somehow managed to wrangle them into this, so it’s pretty hard for me to pick. Saying that though, one of the standouts imho, is nofrillsart – he can turn his hand to a variety of subjects and manages to bring his own particular style to all of them. That, and they usually come with a nifty and thought-provoking message too.

Cathie Tranent Cathie Tranent 1282 posts

Oh boy.

This is like picking your favourite child – but seeing as Scott and Glen and Chris are already up there ….

Roger’s tees are sometimes political, sometimes random, sometimes brilliant parodies, but ALWAYS damn fine!!

I’m not going to do avatars for all these other folk but …… search …..

Zomboys, Lucan Industries (sporadic now but ALWAYS brilliant), Danny, BigFatRobot, jumpy, Mikoto, Damien Mason, ThickBlackOutline, Simon Sherry, Game of Kings, Matt Simner, Yanmos, Adam De La Mare, Zaaap, fixtape …… lol :)