Tee HQ

T-Shirt Headquarters.

First Production Release of RB Inventory

Marjolein Katsma Marjolein Katsma 1696 posts

#
First Production Release of RB Inventory

Today I released the first production version 1.0 of the full RB Inventory package; all individual scripts (RB Inventory A, RB Inventory C, RB Inventory T and RB Inventory W) are now also at version 1.0.

Important changes:

• The ‘URL is NULL’ problem has been tackled. Although I don’t fully understand what is causing it (not my code), I think I can best describe it as a ‘encoding mismatch’. Don’t worry if you don’t understand what that means – I found a workaround and it should no longer happen. (If it does, you get a prompt to report the error message in the iMacros interface – so let me know if you do stumble over it!)
  • RB Inventory C (Calendar) is extended and now also reports the ID of each image used. If you already had a Calendar inventory, please rename the .csv file and run the script again to rebuild it: there are 13 new columns now! (All records in a CSV file must have the same number of columns so you cannot just append to the existing file.)

Many thanks to my courageous and eagle-eyed alpha and beta testers, in particular DevineDayDreams, Jay Lethbridge and Corri Gryting Gutzman – your feedback has been invaluable!

I still need to clean up the website a bit, for instance there should be separate pages for ‘Known problems’ and a FAQ. Meanwhile I have lots of ideas for new scripts – and ideas are most welcome <- preferably by BubbleMail!

Cheers,
Marjolein Katsma