Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

Tee HQ

T-Shirt Headquarters.

Recent posts in 'The Promoting Headquarters!'

Displaying Post 1 - 50 of 64 in total

Dec 15, 2012
jmakin jmakin 4 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / hey im new and was pointed in this direction to get some promotion and honest feed back

So Ive only been here for a week now, already made a dozen or so sales just looking for some honest opinions on my work and how i can improve thanks
http://www.redbubble.com/people/jmakin/portfolio

Nov 8, 2012
DRPupfront DRPupfront 60 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / Shameless promotion! Scotland T-Shirt. Share your country or city tee designs here

GREAT IDEA …

Oct 29, 2012
Kyle McCann Kyle McCann 5 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / Shameless promotion! Scotland T-Shirt. Share your country or city tee designs here

I have seen a variety of similar designs for cities and some countries however I have never seen a Scottish version so I made my own.

I challenge you to make one featuring your country or city!

Jun 1, 2012
Eric Cormier Eric Cormier 5 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / So....

I can defiantly say that even being new I’ve noticed the forums aren’t as alive as i’d like them to be but the site itself is alive!

May 26, 2012
fridley fridley 1 post

I can’t say I am that drawn to the forums either, but as most of the conversation around what I am making happens on other sites, that isn’t a massive issue ATM…

May 25, 2012
Buleste Buleste 3 posts

There may not be much forum activity in this group but the redbubble site and this group are certainly not dead.

There are new t-shirts being added daily just to this group and as a site there are lots of new artworks, t-shirts, posters etc. being added daily.

May 25, 2012
UnsoundM UnsoundM 11 posts

Is this group, and for that matter this site as a whole pretty much dead? I haven’t seen much action anywhere.

May 24, 2012
Eric Cormier Eric Cormier 5 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / New here and wanna show what i've got (so far)

Hello Redbubble Community,

I’ve put up some shirts inspired by Rocko’s Modern Life, Kenen & Kel, All That, & WWE, just hit more at the bottom for everything i’ve put up so far. I’m open to do anything and am still making new shirts all the time so thank you for any comments or suggestions that you have.

Still working on some other obscure Rocko characters as well as a few Good Burger inspired shirts and some more WWE shirts as well.

Any suggestions and comments would be much appreciated

May 8, 2012
Firepower Firepower 22 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / Promote Your Website/Blogs Here

Here’s my relatively new blog-site, where I’ve included a few works and shown the progress of how I make them.

Apr 10, 2012
VortexDesigns VortexDesigns 7 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / Getting powered up for the Avengers movie!

Three sales so far! Wow thanks guys!

Mar 15, 2012
AndreeDesign AndreeDesign 5 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / I know Star Wars has been done to death but...

I like this better too – cool!

Mar 14, 2012
maekstar maekstar 19 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / I know Star Wars has been done to death but...

Thanks Link! I appreciate the feedback :)

Mar 14, 2012
OldManLink OldManLink 5 posts

I like this version much better. Amazing what such a small change can do!

Mar 11, 2012

Ok I’ve made a small alteration to try and make the image and text.

Firstly do you think this works?

Or do you think it needs something more drastic…

Mar 11, 2012

Cool thanks Andree. I’ll have a play with it and see what I can come up with

:)

Mar 10, 2012

Thanks guys. I really hope you’re right maekstar!

Mar 10, 2012
AndreeDesign AndreeDesign 5 posts

Maybe try incorporating the text more into the design so you don’t have that bottom cutoff to the graphic.

Mar 10, 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to stick this design up here so that I can hopefully get some feedback. I’m pretty new to Tee designing but I’m getting into a good routine of just knocking something up as soon as I get some inspiration. But I really need some comments and feedback and very rarely get any so I’m looking to get more involved in the RB community and get some help improving my work.

I couldn’t think of a better parallel for Rupert Murdoch than the Emperor (and he looks kinda similar too) so I knocked this up…

http://www.redbubble.com/people/maekstar/works/...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,

Maekstar

Mar 10, 2012

Wow, seriously ahead of the game with this one.

I admire how observant you are.

And the design is really cool, I think that could sell well come blockbuster season.

Mar 10, 2012
Demianite Demianite 2 posts

Whoa, haven’t seen Avengers yet, but dayum, you have good ideas.
Hi, btw :D

Mar 10, 2012

Hello everyone!

I am new here and only have a few designs up, but I LOVE the community that exists here!

I have seen many versions of Iron Man’s original Arc Reactor from the first Iron Man film, but in Iron Man 2, he builds an entirely different reactor to cure his palladium poisoning. But there was no shot of Tony just lounging around with that second reactor under his shirt.

But now, with the Avengers movie coming out soon, glimpses of this second reactor can be glimpsed under his shirt! I based the design from a screen grab from the latest Avengers trailer, and decided on the halftone effect as a way of making it look somewhat faded (like it’s coming from under the shirt) as well as a way of making it available on different color shirts!

I really hope you all like it!

Check out the shirt here:
Linked Text

Thanks everyone!

~Steve Vortex

Nov 13, 2010
Amy-Elyse Neer Amy-Elyse Neer 405 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / Cover up Boobs, and Save em too!

that’s a great shirt for the cause!

if you do this though with the links in the listing

" Alternate color version is available here " :

Withtthe spaces removed before and after the quotes and then paste the link right after the : it will make a live link to the other color

Nov 13, 2010
Craig Stronner Craig Stronner 174 posts

Great idea mate, and great designs too. I’ll join you too. I will donate $1 for every 100% Aussie T-Shirt , but to the RSL (Returned And Services League of Australia)

Nov 13, 2010
Andrew Shulman Andrew Shulman 1 post

I love designing, especially if I know it’s aimed to be printed on a shirt. I spent the beter part of a year tryign to get something printed, and finally RIPT apparel put me up for one day on the 29th of october 2010, and i was sure as of that moment that i could be a great tee designer.

Enough of the back story her eis my latest piece for sale here on re bubble, and i wish above all else to help someone with my work, so each of these 2 color variants will eb for sale and i wil donate 1$ from each tee’s sale towards breast cancer research (or just cancer research)

So share these with friends and family and i do encourage you do this your self too, and i hope you do, in fact i dare you design a fun and nice tee and for each sale do the same make a donation.

if you are going to accept my challenge, please post your work here, let’s support each other!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/boxless/t-shirt...
&
http://www.redbubble.com/people/boxless/t-shirt...

Sep 5, 2010
Marjolein Katsma Marjolein Katsma 1619 posts

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / First Production Release of RB Inventory

#
First Production Release of RB Inventory

Today I released the first production version 1.0 of the full RB Inventory package; all individual scripts (RB Inventory A, RB Inventory C, RB Inventory T and RB Inventory W) are now also at version 1.0.

Important changes:

• The ‘URL is NULL’ problem has been tackled. Although I don’t fully understand what is causing it (not my code), I think I can best describe it as a ‘encoding mismatch’. Don’t worry if you don’t understand what that means – I found a workaround and it should no longer happen. (If it does, you get a prompt to report the error message in the iMacros interface – so let me know if you do stumble over it!)
  • RB Inventory C (Calendar) is extended and now also reports the ID of each image used. If you already had a Calendar inventory, please rename the .csv file and run the script again to rebuild it: there are 13 new columns now! (All records in a CSV file must have the same number of columns so you cannot just append to the existing file.)

Many thanks to my courageous and eagle-eyed alpha and beta testers, in particular DevineDayDreams, Jay Lethbridge and Corri Gryting Gutzman – your feedback has been invaluable!

I still need to clean up the website a bit, for instance there should be separate pages for ‘Known problems’ and a FAQ. Meanwhile I have lots of ideas for new scripts – and ideas are most welcome <- preferably by BubbleMail!

Cheers,
Marjolein Katsma
Share this page

Sep 2, 2010

Topic: The Promoting Headquarters! / RB Inventory Complete!

#
Bugfix in RB Inventory A

One alert tester (thanks, Jay!) was kind enough to stumble over a small bug in RB Inventory A and report it.

The code is updated – it is now version 0.98.

If you downloaded either the full package, or the Art-only version, please go to the RB Inventory A page and download the package from there. (Note that you should see version 0.98 now – if not, reload thee page!)

Then just follow instructions again, in short:

• save the ZIP anywhere convenient (where you can find it back)
  • unpack the files into the Macros directory inside the iMacros directory (let it overwrite files). if you had the full package, this will now be up to date.
  • go through the preparation steps again

NOTE: If you have the full version and had not unpacked it yet, install that first, and then overwrite with the new RB Inventory A version.

Full details on the RB Inventory A page.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience!

Go build that inventory now!

Cheers,
Marjolein

Sep 1, 2010

Looking at my statistics, I found that two download attempts must have failed – I traced this to a small coding error in my website.

I’m very sorry!

This has been fixed now. Please try your download(s) again!

Sep 1, 2010

Previously this was posted only in the Photography Fun group (because photography is what I do); I am now joining a few major groups catering to other types of work, in order to spread the word about what may be useful to all of you. I hope you don’t mind!

#
RB Inventory Complete!

Final Beta Release

Today, I have released the final beta release of the ‘RB Inventory’ package, a set of scripts with which you can build a complete inventory of all your work on RedBubble: Art, Calendars, Clothing (T-shirts and Stickers) and Writing!

What is this?

RB Inventory is a set of scripts with which a RedBubble member can create
    a complete inventory of all their public art, calendars, clothing and
    writing on RedBubble, with title, description, all tags, and other useful meta data.

The inventory can be imported into a spreadsheet, a database, or be used
    as the source data for future scripts.

Current version: 0.97 – 2010-08-30

Why not a single script?

Since each type of work has a different page layout, each also needs a separate script. If you actually have 3 or 4 of these types of work, the easiest way to get started is to get the whole package all in one.

If you have only one or two types of work, you’d be better off just getting the appropriate scripts separately.

There is also a web site where each script has its own page with detailed instructions for installation and usage. There’s a page for the complete package as well (where you can download it from) but for detailed instructions, see the per-script pages!
Finally, the home page of the web site is where news of follow-up scripts will appear; I have many ideas! So keep an eye on it. :)

Where to get it

(And please spread the word – there’s a share button on every page ;))

Disclaimer:
The script for Clothing is as yet untested – it is likely to work but I cannot test it myself since I have no public t-shirts at all. Testers will be very welcome!

So make your inventory already! And then hang on to it, and maintain it: while RedBubble does not release any “bulk editing” tools, scripts working with your inventory can partly fill that gap. And, if you’re in time, you’ll have a record of all your tags. (If not, I’ll attempt to make a script to ‘import’ whatever it is RedBubble will mail to you with info on which tags they have thrown away where…

Cheers,
Marjolein Katsma