Treat yourself to 15% off apparel, cases and laptop skins with code FORME15

Tee HQ

T-Shirt Headquarters.

Why Don't You Introduce Yourself?

wengus wengus 4 posts

Hi

I’m wengus and I just got my first payment from Redbubble!

I’m not the best artist and hope to learn lots from here

mpaterson mpaterson 4 posts

Hello I’m Marc and I’m new! Just posted a separate intro on here – just to prove how new I am! – anyway, hello!

Kuilz Kuilz 1 post

Hello there, I’m Ryan and I’m relatively new. I’ve been on Redbubble for a couple of months now, finally got around to do an intro. I’m definitely developing a passion for designing and all things Redbubble. Looking forward to learning a few things and furthering my admittedly limited craft ;)

Feel free to ask questions and suggest….suggestions.. and I’ll do the same.

TapedApe TapedApe 4 posts

Hey everyone, This is Taped Ape here, just started a couple days ago and I have a couple designs up. My moniker is derived from the fact that I’m usually frustrated and feel tied down by one thing or another. I’m working at this as hard as I can and I have a loving supportive fiance and three awesome kids.

Cheers!

MTKlima MTKlima 89 posts

Hi! I’m mtklima. Very new to RedBubble and this world. Tees are a great way to get something off of your chest (by putting something on it).
Last week was very addictive. I am hoping for more.
Best wishes

e30philiac e30philiac 5 posts

Hi all fellow RBers! My name is Ben, fairly new here, and really enjoying some of the creative abilities of the all the designers & artists on here!

s1lence s1lence 55 posts

I just joined this group yesterday and I wanted to say hello. My name is Stephanie and I love to draw, paint, and craft. I hope to learn from all the great artists here and maybe spread a bit of my own art to the world. Have a great day everyone!

AParry AParry 3 posts

Hi everyone,

I joined this group way back in 2011 when I first signed up to Redbubble and I hadn’t used it since – I haven’t used any groups since actually, it’s an area of Redbubble that has been a bit of a mystery to me. Someone suggested I should start so here I am! An old newbie saying a belated hello :)

Fangpunk Fangpunk 11 posts

Hi..Im Fangpunk…and im a designaholic…

Good to be here and part of a good group. Please message me whatever you want, im here to get involved in whatever, tips, tricks, checking out new designs, getting feedback on my own etc.

Come and say hi!

shido shido 5 posts

Hi,over there, it seems that there is not much activity on the website are there any artist left or even buyers? How ever, I’m here to check out your work and get some feedback on mine…

namaste

shido

palladiumegg palladiumegg 1 post

Hi I design shirts as a little bit of a hobby. The whole shirt scene on this site seems a bit dead. The first few pages of top selling are just cash-ins on existing franchises, which is saddening. If you’re looking for something a little bit unique check out my designs and please let me know what you think.

kazzawogga kazzawogga 3 posts

G’day Redbubblers ! I am a total newbie …I just started to create some t-shirts…and was wandering if and how I can get some opinions and critiques. Thanks in advance. Kazza !

firewhiskey firewhiskey 5 posts

Hi everyone! My name is Vee :) I’m not new to graphics and designing, but I am new to redbubble, This group seems lovely already, I’m very excited to be a part of it!

logoloco logoloco 4 posts

Hello to everyone! I’m logoloco and I’m new to the group. I’m an italian illustrator and my works are influenced by pop culture and sci-fi, tv, comics and movies included.I like to infuse humor and creativity into every artwork, because laughing and thinking are two sides of the same coin. Good luck to everyone!