Shop

Tee HQ

T-Shirt Headquarters.

Tee HQ News

Pip Gerard Pip Gerard 965 posts

Let us start by saying WELCOME to all our newest members and it’s many! We’re all so pleased to see the group growing and thriving more and more.

LATEST NEWS

As you’re all aware… we saw the introduction of RB’s exciting new t-shirt previews. From what we hear… that’s just the beginning. Keep your pants on for more news on other fabulous additions to the tee community!!

The tee community was thrilled to see the revival of the fabulous ‘Stitched’ news journal! Just in case you were under a rock here’s links to the first 3 editions.

Stitched 1

Stitched 2

Stitched 3

Stitched 3.2

And Stitched is always looking to give out free marketing for your tees or profile by including your wares on it’s pages!! And believe me… it’s fabulous free promotion!! Nearly every RB member views the Stitch news… that’s promotion you couldn’t pay for!!

All you need to do is go that little bit extra to get it!

Ideas:

• Write out a little step by step on how you made one of your designs.

• Maybe photos and words on your most favourite tee you’ve bought here at RB and why.

• Do a design collaboration with another tee designer and write a journal all about it!

• What about talking about another t-shirt design that you wish you’d created and why?

• Buy one of your designs and take a picture of someone wearing it and make it look as professional as you can (like it would belong in a Magazine or store catalogue).

• Think of the most creative way you could photograph any RB t-shirt… maybe a photo of it hanging off a tall building? Used as a flag on a flagpole? Worn in a public place.. maybe at the footy or in a shopping centre. Put on a mannequin in a large shopping complex? Anything so long as we’re seeing RB tees in the ‘real world’.

The more creative you get… the more chance you have of a feature in the newsletter.

Go here to paste your links for possible inclusion in the Stitched Newsletter

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Featured Designers

Cathie Tranent has been a busy bubbler writing two fantastic designer interviews for Tee HQ since her start as host. The second being with our very own Moose Tee HQ host! Keep a look out for more of her interviews to come.

A Minute with Matt Simner

The Juice on the Moose

Challenge News

The thoughts on Global Warming Issue was an interesting one… good to see the varied ideas regarding it.

Winner of a US RB $20 Voucher was Anastasiia Kucherenko with this entry:

We were very impressed and thrilled with the talent and entries in the Just Black and White Challenge

The winner of another $20 US RB voucher being delosreyes75 with this entry:

We also have a bunny that may just eat humans as our 4th avatar of the group. Congrats to shpshift

If you have ideas for future t-shirt challenges… we’d love to hear them here

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Links to nearly all RB t-shirt groups here

And always remember… our ears are open

thanks to you all, from your hosts….

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1815 posts

Great work!!!!!!

LaFleureRouge1 LaFleureRouge1 117 posts

TYVM for the welcome to RB. Mademy first sale and looking forward to many more.
GR8 post!

Rustyoldtown Rustyoldtown 221 posts

Fantabulous!

Mike Pesseackey (crimsontideguy) Mike Pesseacke... 156 posts

http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.4755403.1.fig,lem...
I just sold my first shirt !!! This is a drawing that I made back in my youth (the 1960’s). I used Ps CS3 Extended to colorize and the blending tool,

delosreyes75 delosreyes75 2 posts

Thanks to everyone who made time and effort for voting on “Just black and white” challenge.
Heaps of amazing work, stoked to have won. Thank you all.

zerobriant zerobriant 9 posts

Hello Guys, Iam newbie here:) thank you:D

neizan neizan 9 posts

I used Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS3 for my works.

Zombie Evolution – Check it out here !

“Pirate Drummer – Check it out here !”http://www.redbubble.com/people/neizan/works/87...

Darwin Fish – Check it out here !

To see more of my works, click here

thedisillusion thedisillusion 241 posts

Great selection, some brilliant designs on here :)

If anyone wants extra promotion then get in touch and i can feature you on my blog
disillusioneddesigns.wordpress.com