Tools

Tools ~ *TWO per 24-Hour Period. NO vehicles or large machinery,Cranes. (No Cards, iPhone covers or T~shirts, Tote bags duvets ect. We want to see the image as a image please)

12 Featured works for 26.11.11

Karen  Betts Karen Betts 2712 posts

Please come and leave a comment for your fellow members for the features below. 10 images are the top 10 from the recent challenge Fine bone china cups saucers and chunky mugs as per the challenge rewards and another 2 I liked from the groups gallery.The images got picked as i came to them in the gallery pages hence the sequence of them does not match the challenge placements Here
If you enter a challenge and get into the top 10 you will be featured after the challenge closes.

Festive season nearly upon us

Just to keep you up to date with things in the group for this coming month. A Mini challenge will be run 1 week to enter 1 week to vote to start early december just for FUN.

I will be Closing the group from the 18th December and it will re open 4th January 2012 this will give me a break from hosting duties but will also allow me to re organise things behind the scenes and how to make the group a bit more member focused*

I would also like to have a Banner for acceptance into the Tools group and a Challenge winner Banner in the Tools group but as this is a area I find really hard to make I may run future challenges along these lines. I am happy for any tips on how to create banners my photoshop skills are very limited, I cannot seem to get the sizes right on the banner fronts

I look forward to seeing your work over the next few weeks and again in 2012.

Karen : )

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1366 posts

Great features, Karen. Thank you so much for including mine!
I think that challenges for banner designs is a great idea! I love to design banners!

LynnEngland LynnEngland 94 posts

Thank you for the feature !! Great work everyone ! Congratulations !!

mom23girls mom23girls 2627 posts

Lovely selections! Congrats to all!

virginian virginian 14051 posts

Nice variety – congrats to all.