New Women’s Chiffon Tops. They’re just so chiffon-y.

TIME WORN (PHOTOGRAPHS OF MAN MADE OBJECTS ONLY)

This is a group for photographs of man made things that have been worn or weathered by time.

Features for 01/25/13 !!!!

Sheryl Gerhard Sheryl Gerhard 795 posts

Help me congratulate this week’s featured artists!!!!! Great work everyone. A special congrats goes to wiscbackroadz who has two works featured today. As you may know, our challenge finished in a tie and it was a voucher challenge, so I have requested a voucher for each winner. I will keep you posted as to how it all pans out.
Thanks for your patience.

Here are this week’s featured images.

Abandoned Barn
by Mindy McGregor

Empty Barnacle Shells On an Old Boat
by AuntDot

Little House on the Prairie
by wiscbackroadz

Salvage and Reclamation
by waddleudo

Where the light falls in
by Nicole W.

Phengophobia
by Wendy Brusca

Undercoat needed
by Darren Kitchen

End of the Road
by Richard Bean

Wild Apples
by wiscbackroadz

Rustic Memories
by Greg Belfrage

Hungry Heart
by DebraLee Wiseberg

triangles
by Lynne Prestebak

AuntDot AuntDot 5476 posts

I’m so happy to be included in this wonderful selection! Thank you, Sheryl! Congratulations to my fellow featured artists! Great work everyone!

waddleudo waddleudo 380 posts

What a wonderful selection for thiis group of Featured artists’ works, Sheryl! I especially appreciate the time you take, as a group host to select an appropriate and flattering matt and frame to show them off to their best advantage. Thank you for including “Salvage and Reclamation.”
Cordially, Ellen
(waddleudo)

Greg Belfrage Greg Belfrage 45 posts

Thank you so much for including “Rustic Memories” in your features! I’m so proud to have my photos displayed alongside the beautiful works of such talented artists! Thank you!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11132 posts

Congratulations to all wonderfuly done by all nice viewing and selections hugs

Dlouise Dlouise 3086 posts

Awesome features,,,,congrats to all!!!

RGHunt RGHunt 7409 posts

Congratulations on your feature. Very deserving of your talent. Excellent choices.