Theme Thursday Feature Friday - Featured member *CTheWorld*

Your favourite work, either featured or forgotten! Just add your work or join in the theming game!

LAURIE MINOR - 8th - 9th November 2012.

ellismorleyphto ellismorleyphto 6349 posts

This week’s Featured Member is Laurie Minor

Laurie has been a member of TTFF since April 2010 and is active around the site. While she does not host any groups, she is prominent in many and is always around to offer co-members her encouragement.

This is her 2nd time playing Theme Thursday – Feature Friday. Laurie is the latest member to play TTFF and there are just so many feature theme possibilities in her work for when she wants to play again!! She has already played again so I have HER selections for next time! I shall have fun choosing works of hers to feature again! :-D

For this time, I featured “Blue”, choosing works from her wonderful Blue Collection not to mention being the first colour I think of, based on her profile photo :-P

Anyway, please take some time to congratulate Laurie, have a look at her featured work and her portfolio and enjoy this permanent tribute to her game this week! :-)

Theme Thursday 8th November 2012

Theme: This theme was not relly named, but Laurie chose 6 works all from my “personal favourites collection” so I guess these are just some of her favourites from my favourites? Something like that :-P Here are her choices. :-)

Please note: All themes are based on works from my portfolio. The folder name changes with each player, as does the content… please click the cover image below for the current theme!!

FEATURE FRIDAY 9th November 2012

Image of the Fortnight

Ship's Rope
by Laurie Minor

TOP LINE WORKS ALL BY LAURIE MINOR …2nd line feature details can be seen here

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1988 posts

Joanne – many, many thanks!! I greatly appreciate the wonderful feature & presentation! Cheers!

No worries, Laurie! Thank you for playing!!! :-D