Shop

Theme Thursday Feature Friday - **FEATURED this fortnight: JOHN VELOCCI**

Your favourite work, either featured or forgotten! Just add your work or join in the theming game!

SU2ANNE 4th - 5th October 2012

ellismorleyphto ellismorleyphto 6049 posts

This week’s Featured Member is Su2anne

Suzanne joined this group in July 2012 and has already shared a lot of her work with us and signed up to play TTFF straight away. She hosts All That Is Nature – Nothing Manmade but is active around the site supporting other RB users and caught my attention for potential membership of this group. :-)

This is her 1st time playing Theme Thursday – Feature Friday.
Suzanne is the latest member to play TTFF and I look forward to many many more. there are a lot of themes throughout her work.

For this time, I featured “Detail and Patterns”.

Anyway, please take some time to congratulate Su2anne, have a look at her featured work and her portfolio and enjoy this permanent tribute to her game this week! :-)

Theme Thursday 4th October 2012

Theme: This theme was not named, instead Su2anne just picked works that she liked from my portfolio. That’s OK too! Here are her choices, which actually go nicely together :-)

Please note: All themes are based on works from my portfolio. The folder name changes with each player, as does the content… please click the cover image below for the current theme!!

Feature Friday 5th October 2012

Group Avatar of the Fortnight

Square eyes
by su2anne

Image of the Fortnight

Now which one was it?
by su2anne

TOP LINE WORKS ALL BY SU2ANNE …2nd line feature details can be seen here

BUMP!