20% off sitewide. Don’t keep your cart waiting. Use SCREAM20

The Power of Photography - Minimal Post Processing. No Strong HDR

Quality Photography With Impact!!!

Features 23rd December 2012

Judith Cahill Judith Cahill 148 posts

Whilst a fat guy in a red suit, starts to check his lists and crank up the sleigh making sure that the reindeer have had enough tucker and rest to get them through the Christmas list, here are a group of fantastic images that I am sure even Santa would ho ho ho about!.

Join me, Melissa and the guy in the red suit in congratulating all of our artists this week……

Merry Christmas everyone, ho ho ho………….eat drink and take plenty of pics!

Swan Lake
by PinkK

Exuding Confidence
by laruecherie

August sunrise at ulusaba
by jozi1

Mr Majestic
by Ladymoose

Window to my Soul
by Rebecca Eldridge

Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health .2
by Alex Preiss

∗The Passing of Time∗
by DeeZ

Too shy to party just for now
by fixie

Waiting
by Trish Mistric

Florence Afloat
by Barbara Brown

Footprints
by DawsonImages

'the old way'
by Annette Holl

AnnetteHoll AnnetteHoll 127 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists and thankyou Judith and Melissa for including my image, I am honoured !
Wishing all a very safe and happy Christmas !!!

Revenant Revenant 1021 posts

Congratulations to the featured members and thanks to the hosts for their hard work. Your introduction gave me the irresistible urge to tell the following joke:

Do you know why we put an angel on the top of Christmas trees? The day before Christmas, Santa goes to the toy factory to find the elves on strike for higher pay and the reindeer spaced out on acid and in no shape to fly. As he’s trying to sort out the chaos, Mrs Claus stumps in and screams “you old bastard, getting ready to oggle all those girls in their bedrooms again. That’s it. I’m suing for divorce!”. At which point, the angelic spirit of Christmas comes in bearing a Christmas tree and says “here’s your Christmas tree, Santa. Where would you like me to stick it?”

dgscotland dgscotland 1165 posts

Well done to all of those talented members…a great selection Judith and something for everyone. Merry Christmas one and all :-)

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 13418 posts

Great features! Merry Christmas!

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4606 posts

Amazing Selection! Congratulations to all Featured Artists!
Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!

Bernhard Matejka Bernhard Matejka 3985 posts

congrats to all!