2 submissions per day – please
1. NO PORN.
2. We need to see fruits or vegetables in its entirely or possibly cut up as a dish (raw). .
3. No mushrooms or fungi taken in nature. It’s acceptable for a vegetable platter mixed
with mushrooms but not by itself.
4. This is a forum for for the subject matter of fruits or vegetables. Please no product designs like T-shirts, stickers, pod cast covers and the like.
5. No herbs or spices only.
6. Upload your best work otherwise it will be rejected.
7. Painters and other traditional artists are most welcome.
If you still can with these boundaries, have fun ;)