Art and Collectables Sales

Photography, Artwork, Collectables & Clothing Sales, Journals also Welcome.

Looking for Artist

Manuel Sanchez Manuel Sanchez 6 posts

Hi, I am looking for artist that are interested in adding there paintings on my site.There are no charges,to advertize on my site. Details: just register to the site,send me by email your paintings photos,and your contact info. for customers to contact you directlly. We offer free advertizing,artist of the month,master artist every month. this month its about EL GRECO, in april we are doing PABLO PICASSO.
contact me for any questions.
Regards
Manuel Sanchez

email:
manuelsanchezgarc@hotmail.com

http://manuelsanchezartist.webs.com

marc1956 marc1956 42 posts

Dear Manuel Sanchez:

My name is Marc and I am on redbubbel.com , I am a pastel artist, and I like you to check out my work and see if you could use them, and advertize them for me. Please get back to me as soon as you can. I am marc1956 on redbubbel.com, my email address is marcgamache50@yahoo.com. I would be very greatfull if you could look at them and see if you could help sell my work. Thank you and Hope to hear back from.Sincerly Marc Gamache
Manuel Sanchez Manuel Sanchez 6 posts

Your work,is very very nice. If you like I can feature you in my gallery,with a hole 3D wall. Send me as many photos of you paintings up to 30 paintings, and a Bio. with your contact infomation. I do not do the selling or charge any commissions. The customer contact you directly. If you wish after you sell something then you can send me a donation,only if you wish? Ok,this being said. Register to my site http://manuelsanchezartist.webs.com
Send the photos to my personal email; manuelsanchezgarc@hotmail.com & I will feature you. Contact me for any questions.

PS: Sorry about taking so long to answer you,I just got this message.
Regards Manuel

artqween artqween 115 posts

HI… check out my art gallery here… promote mine as well!!! please.. make them go viral????
Thanx and Happy New Year to allll!!!!!