All Countries ~ Wetlands, Ponds, Lakes and Rivers (1/24) HDR welcome
1. Please describe and identify in your commentary the location, borough, state, province and/or country. This is a requirement for acceptance and the second most common reason for a rejection.
2. No snapshots, no over-processed photographs, no over-exposed or under-exposed or super saturated colours, no blown out skies.
3. Paintings and other multi media will be considered and accepted on a case by case basis.
4. Please ensure your horizons are level.
5. Fractals and Orton effects will no longer be accepted.
6. Please submit only journals and writing which are relevant to this group.
7. Please only submit 1 image per day.
8. Please make sure that the main subject of the image is the water, nothing less than 40 % water. If less than 40 % it will be rejected.
9. Please stick to the rules – we have a three strike system in the group.
Welcome to All Countries ~ Wetlands, Ponds, Lakes and Rivers
Please submit only your very best photographs and works of art with a specific inland natural water source theme. These works are intended to represent the very best we have to offer our viewers.
- This collection of fine art photography and art may be available and marketed for greeting cards, fine art prints, calendars, etc. and only the very best will be showcased in this gallery.
- Submit only your finest original work for which you own full and exclusive copyrights and abide by all RedBubble Guidelines
- As a member of this group you agree to abide by Content Guidelines on RedBubble
- Group Hosts reserve the right to accept, reject, review and if necessary remove any content or member from the group without explanation.
- Intellectual Property Rights and License
- Putting Content on RedBubble
- Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights and License
- Supporting copyright is an essential principle of RedBubble’s community":http://www.redbubble.com/agreement#intellectual...
- We believe in freedom of expression and have very liberal submission requirements, yet the primary focus of this group is Fine Art Photography and Fine Art, and we reserve the exclusive right to reject and/or remove without notice any images which are unacceptable in this group.
- All Journals must be relevant to the group.
- All Writings will be reviewed and considered on a case by case basis.
- If your image is rejected and you wonder why, you are invited to review the group’s guidelines and have a look at the group’s Featured Work gallery for a clear understanding of the content and quality we are looking for in this group.
- Please submit only your finest images, your very best and most beautiful photographs, digital art, paintings, sketches, watercolours and all other artistic mediums directly related to wetlands and inland waterways.
- If you tag a journal or writing, it must be directly related to the theme of this group.
- You must own full copyrights on all photographs and images you upload and submit to this group. Any images in violation and/or infringement of copyrights will be reported and/or all images in non-compliance with the group rules will be deleted or rejected without explanations or notification.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun.
Thank you so much for your interest in All Countries ~ Wetlands, Ponds, Lakes and Rivers