Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

**Stairs Steps Staircases**

(Stairs Steps Staircases and Escalators)

New old name

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

Hi Folks, have changed the name of the group back to stairs steps …… As you may know RedBubble do not like major name changes in groups, And with this in mind I had to take the decision to revert to the orignal name of the group when I ran it last. I would also like you all to give the location of your image. It makes the image more Intresting .. Even if its only the country the image was taken. Dont worry if you forget, I will send you a little note to remind you :)

If any members would like to be a cohost in this group, please bmail me.. Letting me know your past experience of hosting.

bubblehex08 bubblehex08 1945 posts

I am very happy about the decision to concentrate back on Stairs and steps …. oh, no, I see that you left the bridges also in the title! I’ll send you a bmail !
MarieJo

Marjolein Katsma Marjolein Katsma 1619 posts

I see bridges as a logical ‘extension’ of steps: some bridges consist almost entirely of steps (especially those that need to go over rather than across or from here to there) or can only be reached by steps. So please leave them in!

sentimentum sentimentum 1110 posts

I think as there are three groups covering bridges

We may be looking at removing bridges from this group.

Two of those three cover only covered bridges, and only one of those two only covered bridges. Discount those, they are not a home for just “bridges”. Only the “Bridges” group is that -and it misses the (for me quite logical) connection with stairs: lots of overlap in engineering methods, for instance. (Remember Eiffel? :))

I’d plea for keeping bridges in.

bubblehex08 bubblehex08 1945 posts

@Marjolein

Bridges yes – but only those with visible steps ! – Can we live with that decision?

Bridges yes – but only those with visible steps !

That would work for me – it would keep the connection visible (although it would likely drop some of the engineering aspects for those who love such stuff).