Shop

**Stairs Steps Staircases**

(Stairs Steps Staircases and Escalators)

Thank you Group Members, a New Host now steps in!

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1695 posts

Thank you so much to all the group members on behalf of Sheryl and I for making this a wonderful group to host. As Sheryl wrote yesterday, that time just does not allow the either of us to continue with this group, hence we are both stepping down.

I leave in the good hands of Sentimentum as your new group host. Good luck to all and thank you to Sentimentum for generously taking over this group!

Have a great day!
Pamela

sentimentum sentimentum 1111 posts

Thank you Pamela and Sheryl, only too happy to take the group back on …..

Now Dear Members, I am back and will be getting out the duster .. so will keep you posted of any minor adjustments that are taking place.
If you have any ideas or views for this group, please let me know now :)

Gosh I have only been gone just over a month ! And there have been so many changes

Senti

bubblehex08 bubblehex08 1930 posts

Good news, welcome back Senti!

Sheryl Gerhard Sheryl Gerhard 804 posts

Thanks Sentimentum for taking back a group that I was only supposed to have co-hosted temporarily. Its a wonderful group with lots of talented artists. I have enjoyed my time here.I think you will be quite surprised at the amount of new members the group has acquired in the short time we had it. I know the group will be in good hands and I’m sure the first item on your list of changes will be the name. :)
Best wishes!
Sheryl :)

Marjolein Katsma Marjolein Katsma 1702 posts

Thank you Pamela and Sheryl for taking such good care of this group! And welcome Sentimentum who I trust will do the same :)

sentimentum sentimentum 1111 posts

Yes, I will try to convince our group that the orignal group name is best, also RB frown upon major name changes in groups. So will restore the name of the group that it had when I hosted it first time around. If anyone has a problem with this please let me know