Special Moments/2images per day/MUST tell us why it was a special moment to you!CLOSED WHILE LOOKING FOR NEW HOST!

Shots of special moments you have been lucky enough to capture.NO NUDES,, even with safe filters..

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 06/13/2012 IN SPECIAL MOMENTS GROUP!!

linmarie linmarie 2532 posts

CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Fathers Day to all our Dads… What amazing captures you all shared with us here of your special moments of catching dads with their children.. My heart is just swollen with joy…and… pride…
All works are click able to go to its page to leave comments and please leave your comments here also.
Have a wonderful week and weekend everyone celebrating and honoring Dads… peace,love, light and inspiration to all
♥linmarie

Waiting on the Rain by Laurie PerryIn Loving Arms by laruecherie

Look Ma No Hands by autumnwind

Oh dad, you can’t say no and you know it! by vigor

Raining bubbles by Lanii Douglas

My Dad by Dave Davis

a smile from dad by natalie angus

A Dads’ Duty is…… by Di-TryingMemorable Moments by anchorsofhope

Snow! by marens

Father and Son by waddleudo

Meeting Her Sister by Loree McComb

waddleudo waddleudo 371 posts

Every one of these images pull at my heart!!
Happy Father’s Day to all the Fathers and to their sons who will, if they are lucky, grow up to be fathers too!
Great selection. We are lucky to have a fabulous host for this group!
Thank you, linmarie!

autumnwind autumnwind 4880 posts

Ohhh, what an incredible selection of heart warming images!!! I am so grateful and honored to be here among you. Congratulations to everyone and Happy Father’s Day to all! Thank you dear Linmarie for this most beautiful gift!!! ♥Hugs XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX

Lanii  Douglas Lanii Douglas 102 posts

Thank you so much for choosing my image “Raining Bubbles” for inclusion in this beautiful collection.

aldona aldona 2167 posts

congrats to all!

Laurie Perry Laurie Perry 7 posts

Thank You so much for the feature! “Waiting on the Rain” was taken during a wonderful outing with our Grandchildren. Happy Fathers Day!!

Loree McComb Loree McComb 144 posts

I so very much appreciate the feature – I truly love the photo above of the Sailor and his little girl

natalie angus natalie angus 416 posts

what a gorgeous collection, congrats to all those featured and thank you for including one of mine :)

vigor vigor 8394 posts

This is one special page, it just melts the heart. So good to see this kind of love!!! Hoorah for you Linmarie for this selection! congrats to all the artists and I am honored to be among them!!!

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 12234 posts

Oh, I love all the selections! Such excellent features!! Congratulations to everyone!

anchorsofhope anchorsofhope 4 posts

Thank you so much for picking my photo. These are all amazing images.

Di-Trying Di-Trying 85 posts

Oh thanks so much Linmarie! I haven’t been able to get on RB as much as I would like, so to log on tonight and find a feature, is a lovely surprise! Thanks so very much :) Congrats to the other featured artists also! :))

Dave Davis Dave Davis 7 posts

Thanks for featuring my picture, Linmarie. And the others, too. Every one is a good one.

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3069 posts

Congrats to all!