Shop

Get Back to School with Redbubble – Shop Here!

Special Moments/2images per day/MUST tell us why it was a special moment to you!CLOSED WHILE LOOKING FOR NEW HOST!

Shots of special moments you have been lucky enough to capture.NO NUDES,, even with safe filters..

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 05/02/2012 IN SPECIAL MOMENTS GROUP!!

linmarie linmarie 2533 posts

Congratulations to our featured art works this week.. they made me SMILE.. I hope they do the same for you all!
All works are click able to leave comments at their page and please leave your comments here as well!
I wish everyone,, a week filled with peace, love, light and inspiration♥linmarie♥

Dandelion Wish by ShotOfLove

THE CRAB by snapitnc

aldona aldona 2154 posts

Congrats to all !

Lanii  Douglas Lanii Douglas 102 posts

Thank you so much for adding my photo to the marvellous collection here. I am honoured to have my pic featured along with the calibre of art displayed.

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10714 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღCongratulations to all wonderful pictures and selections Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group..

autumnwind autumnwind 4646 posts

CONGRATS EVERYONE! SUCH BEAUTIFUL IMAGES! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 12115 posts

Excellent features! Congratulations to everyone!

snapitnc snapitnc 678 posts

superb images linmarie,thanks so much for featuring one of my images in this collection,much appreciated..

joshuatree2 joshuatree2 19 posts

This is indeed a wonderful and exciting moment for me. To see “Cora-there’s a reason for my smile” featured among so many beautiful images is for me a great encouragement.. Thank you so much for this and I value it very much. God Bless all in the group. I am blessed to have many friends here on RB and I love you all. WOW!!! I’m excited. Trevor. http://www.philadelphiamission.org/

virginian virginian 14160 posts

Congrats to all !

Tamara  Kaylor Tamara Kaylor 688 posts

Awesome selections! Congratulations to the featured artists ; )

Jamie Lee Jamie Lee 33 posts

Congrats to all, there are some great shots =)

Nicole  Gokey Nicole Gokey 6 posts

These are awesome shots!! Congrats to Everyone!!! :)