Special Moments

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 11/28/2011 IN SPECIAL MOMENTS GROUP!!

linmarie linmarie 2210 posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to our featured art works and their captors this week… our theme was “EMBRACING”…
And as you can see it was a fun one, I found many of animals embracing each other, humans embracing humans, and humans embracing animals, humans embracing fantasy characters, and humans embracing toys and trees and etc.. etc….
I hope these all make you smile as much as they did me.. and you go… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

please come by and congratulate your fellow members on their well deserved features.. I hope everyone has a week filled with inspiration.. ****ALSO… please remember you must have a brief line or so about why it is a special moment to you,, not just camera info. on your works, not just the title gets it either.. tell us something about it.. . I am rejecting a lot of wonderful images..
please and thank you,, linmarie♥

“you’ve got a friend in me….. by loray”
“Cuddles I Love You by GabrielleLees”
“Family portrait by homesick”
“Attached by Di Trying”
“I am A Tree Hugger by Jonice”
“My Friends by WildesArt”
“Sisters Cuddles by Cherie Vivar”
“Baptized in the Jordan river #6 by Moshe Cohen”
“Safe in his arms by Alenka Co”
“Peek a Boo ~ Tarangire National Park, Tanzania Africa by Adrian Paul”
“Christmas Love (After) by vigor”
“Buddies by rocamiadesign”

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1051 posts

Lovely images. Congrats to the artists!

waddleudo waddleudo 363 posts

Very nice work by all and nice choices by the Host!
Cordially, Ellen

vigor vigor 10211 posts

Such an endearing theme, so much love…I can feel it! Congrats to all the artists for their wonderful work. Thank you as well for my feature!

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2853 posts

Thank you for featuring “Buddies” among these fantastic images! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 13464 posts

Excellent features! Congratulations to everyone!

virginian virginian 13274 posts

Wonderful selections – congrats to all!

Trish Nicholas Trish Nicholas 56 posts

Beautifuls shots! Congrats to All!