Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Elisabeta Hermann's Permanent Gallery

maxy maxy 17348 posts

@Elisabeta – big HUGS to you!!!

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5566 posts

Betty……we are all having to much fun and I am not going to let it end. We have to add to your gallery too!!!!!!
I didn’t stop to look at this until today……. I love it….

US – The Manipulated Ones
by Elisabeta Hermann

Yes we all can be…….the manipulated ones if we chose to be……….I love how you have painted this…….all of the parts just twisted and turned this way and that…….such wonderful work…….I hope you keep adding to this gallery!! I am still watching!!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37016 posts

Sizzling Summer – Memories
by Elisabeta Hermann

Me too! I’m watching too!

Oh, I haven’t seen Sizzlin summer either!!! HAVE I ……well it’s new to me now!! I love it!!
SMILES!!!!

linaji linaji 6573 posts

Oh wowo are we here now.. I am the bearer of the pain….
Only the best for Betty…

linaji linaji 6573 posts

Steamy – After Sauna
by Elisabeta Hermann

and this is what I wish I was doing.. ahhhhhh

I know she will share……but if she doesn’t show soon, I say we just pop it anyway and give a toast!! SMILE!!!!!xxxoooo

On The Stage – Onegin, in my Eye
by Elisabeta Hermann

Use the Easy Button to post your favorite images of the Artist. It’s so simple and fun! And AUTOMATICALLY LINKS the image back to the artist.

Go to the comment page of an image you like and copy the comment page’s web address from your browser window, then click the Easy Button here, and you’re off and running. The rest is easy and mostly automated.

If you can copy and paste, you can do this. The tool does all the hard stuff for you.

NOW!!: the tool will even add the TITLE and ARTIST link CREDIT for you. Just check the small checkbox near the bottom of the options.

Try and reserve the “Feature – Large” option for your Hosts, please :)

Quiet Contemplation – We All Have a Moment Like This…
by Elisabeta Hermann

Quiet Contemplation – We All Have a Moment Like This… by Elisabeta Hermann
She is so beautiful Betty…..I am not sure I have seen this before, but I know I didn’t comment, so I am now…..WOW!!! I sure love this work…..she has such grace about her!!

GittiArt GittiArt 301 posts

Hi Elisabeta , it is such a pleasure browsing through your wonderful portfolio ….your work is so awesome , refreshing and uplifting …especially love your gorgeous music series …so full of life and action and I do love all those little details on them , these little things we miss until we top and take a close look!!!

I hope you have a fine day and a great weekend ahead!

Brigitte:-)

GittiArt GittiArt 301 posts

My absolutely favourite for today…just gorgeous in colour and composition ….bravo Elisabeta!!!!:-)

Girl Frinds-On the Beach by Elisabeta Hermann

Randy Sprout Randy Sprout 175 posts

Fran you just have to post this one of Betty’s she does snow and cold really well:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/bettyhermann/ar...

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

Dear Frannie, Maxy, Elizabeth, Lina, Gitti and Randy – here I am after 14 month from this beautiful reception, with tears in my eyes, reading thru the pages of my Solo.
I just discovered that I did not thank you for these last post….I am sorry, I don’t know how this happened….I am watching this topic, obviously…LOL….and I just did not notice the new posts here. Please accept my deeppest apologies.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

Randy…I thought I will add the image of the painting you are talking so beautifully about, here:

Winter Magic – A very “Wintery” and Calm Fishing Scene
by Elisabeta Hermann

Thank you very much!

Winter Magic – A very “Wintery” and Calm Fishing Scene
by Elisabeta Hermann

@Betty, I missed Randy’s fabulous note, too, because I was on winter hiatus at the time it came in, in January 2011.

So sorry @Randy, and boy are you right!! Look at this beautiful snow.

Well Australia is about to go into winter days I believe. Parts of it. So this is still perfect even just now.

@Betty, your solo was an absolute Joy. No wonder tears are in your eyes. Beautiful people, sentiments, and art. So much love.

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

Yes Frannie, you are right. Was wonderful to re-read the pages, and feel all the LOVE of the beautiful people who honored me with their presence here.

Thank you Frannie, as always, FOR EVERYTHING!

I am sending my LOVE to EVERYONE!!!!