You look like you could use 20% off everything. Enter YOUEARNEDIT at checkout.

Solo Exhibition (closed for hiatus)

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Isa Rodriguez' Reception

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37008 posts

#Isa Rodriguez

(picisa)

Isa Rodriguez, from Ft. Myers, Florida, U.S.A., hosts or co-hosts the following groups:

1. All Around Florida (co-host)
    “Florida : Its Home and Paradise”
  1. 50 tHiNgS….. (co-host)
    “About Me….You…Ways to leave your Lover…….tHiNgS TO eAT…….(Please include 50)”
  1. Exceptional Ekphrasis (co-host)
    “the art of creating art inspired by other art”
  1. All Street Portraiture (co-host)
    “Portraits of strangers on the street . Beautiful Quality People Shots from the great streets of the world . (Please note the closest city to your photo description..and the country so we might learn of these diverse places and people)”
  1. At The Store (co-host)
    “Anything And Everything At The Store!”
  1. First Things (co-host)
    “A Group of First”
  1. Live, Love, Dream (co-host)
    “The Place Where Dreams Are Born……..”
  1. PostCard Style (co-host)
    “Where we think we just might learn and share and this is part of the gift of sending or giving a card to someone. .and we can use them to promote a number of things, even ourselves, our coutries, our wildlife our vision , and our awareness of each other (Describe your image please)”
  1. Puerto Rico Artistry (co-host)
    “Photographs of Puerto Rico, La Isla del Encanto.and Works from Puerto Ricos Artist”

Isa Rodriguez Isa Rodriguez 11033 posts

#Featured works

The Hospital Bed Sheets
by Isa Rodriguez
Another Stepping One
by Isa Rodriguez
Three Generations Two…
by Isa Rodriguez
When Gasoline was 3.07
by Isa Rodriguez
City of Brotherly Love
by Isa Rodriguez
Preciousness
by Isa Rodriguez
Thinking of You
by Isa Rodriguez
One
by Isa Rodriguez
Watching an Artist
by Isa Rodriguez
Urban Shadow
by Isa Rodriguez
Those Gilrs
by Isa Rodriguez
Ripples
by Isa Rodriguez

May I give Frannie a big thankyou here for such a warm invitation to the hosting hulabaloo ♥ of group fun and challenge and ideas . What a gracious person you are.

My Mind becomes as a child , as I roam this beautiful world we live in . My work is simple in a nutshell. yet has been described as inspiring. I am not sure that I inspire as much as share. With every one of my works a piece of me goes with it. I describe a part of every photo I take, and once in a while I also write a poem with it. But within you will find just a slight tone of the latina in me, raised with high values and a tendency to be able to laugh at the mundane and the everyday people . . I hope you enjoy the little road of my walks and drives and moments. Sincerely, Isa

and to know a little about me in my words I host a group , called "50Things.. and in it you will find people short little nothings and everythings.about redbbublers.. and here is my Fifty things about me

The hospital bed sheets…. was featured on the home page, and it really thrilled me to see it there.. because this is a celebratory shot, a straight up from the camera, in a moment of my life when I was so moved by the way my husband got better in this hospital.. when all things looked pretty gloomy .. he was diagnosed with liver degenerative disease and heart failure. had gained 80 pounds of fluids in his lungs and legs.. and was ready to see his maker in a matter of weeks if not for intervention.. so it was the first shot i wanted to see here.

thanks to all of you for your visits to this photo and to us.. sincerely

Larry and Isa ♥

and here is one of those shots that are in many ways silly .. may I explain.. some called it brilliant. I thankyou sincerely .. but the reason it is so silly to me , is I am known to photograph from the car. and while walking.. I dont mean stop and run and set up .. I mean literally : from the car.. lol. and it is what makes this one special to me ..

The other reasons are stairs……… what a fascination i have for the simplicities of this life which are simple but what great inventions, and how amazing that a staircase that run in a circle, made of steel could be so intriguing..

well, here ya go , a work in shadow and color.. Another Stepping one. ..titled in this fashion because I did do another version of it , that is in edited form as well as is this one .. hence .. another was added to the title .. now i did take this shot , after having driven around this spot quite often and seeing it from afar.. one day I was at a stop light.. but the other cars kept getting in the way.. but when it turned green .. the cars were all gone and I took my left and decided to take the shot .. this one has been featured by rb for the last 45 days , I believe… keeps jumping around in that grouping category .

Three Generations, Two Smiles

Family is wow……………… my mom and my granddaughter.. this one made it the homepage on mothers day of this year. it remains my precious favorite of all ♥

When gasoline was 3.07

those were the days.. not too long ago..when the price was very high .. .. I took this shot while stopped at a red light while I was right behind them .. what I especially love about it . is the two fun guys doubled in their mirrors. about to commence.

Business 41 road..The Tamiami Trail.. named this way due to its going from Tampa Florida to Miami Florida.

Philadelphia: City of Brotherly Love

as I was in Philly.. I remembered the saying .. brotherly love.. to tell you the truth , I didnt really expect it. but , I was very surprised pleasantly , to be given the courtesy by strangers .. of a hello..and of stopping their cars to let me go “jaywalking”.. and the like.. it was great to see this .

This photo was taken from inside of the beautiful train station at 12th street.. where there is a huge room, with a window to the skyline

I layered this with a velvia film …

Preciousness

this darling girl, is a friend of my granddaughter. and she was there sitting beside her while my granddaughter was opening her presents at the birthday part of her 5 years. ..this is how she was looking down at the lovely presents♥

Thinking of You

I am known around some circles as the “sneaky photographer”.. i dont know why .. lol. but I do think it has to do a bit with shots as this candid .. .. it reminds me of how we miss one another ..

one.. shot directly at the swirling fish . in the pools they have at The Butterfly Estates o a photoshoot day with my friends, Gina, Kathy and Rosalie.. all from the redbubble community. ..it remains a memory for me of a great day of fun.

Watching an Artist..this is my granddaughter and her friends , while they were intrigued at the artist whom was painting faces of other children, as they waited in line to get their own faces done. The day was a celebration of the fall coming.. prepared for the community , at a local church.

Urban Shadow is one of those that has not been featured, but I do place up here as a personal choice , due to the fact if you open it to see the details behind this picture.. you just might get an idea of how much fun it is to find a design within the busy~ness of a city pier in Miami :).. it fascinates me to get this sort of shot, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do .

Those Girls

♥………..here is the description of this photo.. placed here because Frannie loves it..:) lol.. it idoes have a look of an oriental painting, as she had told me .. when she saw it. thankyou Frannie. ♥ ..and here is the original description of it
today was a great day……. I had a day with the girls…Rosalie, Gina and Kathy … just taking photos. each of us in a world of wonder. each having so much fun as friends whom share a passion for captures ..

here is my little tribute ..lol!.. arent they wonderful .

Three Tiger Finches… .. ( i think) .. I think this is what Kathy called them . when she pointed them out for me to see them .

Butterfly Estates. Fort Myers, Florida

Ripples

really should be viewed in large… this one simply get the views. :) and I do feel you can almost touch it.. water under a dock forming a simple realistic abstract.

soo.. although I am first a walker. and thence by happen to take advantage of the walk to hold on to moments of laughter , fears and just aaaaaah.. “I was here”.. my first love in the world of art will always be photography.. thank you to all whom helped shape the magic of a camera.

soo.. although I am first a walker. and thence by happen to take advantage of the walk to hold on to moments of laughter , fears and just aaaaaah.. “I was here”.. my first love in the world of art will always be photography.. thank you to all whom helped shape the magic of a camera.I would love to introduce my self as a simple person trying to do some art .

soo.. although I am first a walker. and thence by happen to take advantage of the walk to hold on to moments of laughter , fears and just aaaaaah.. “I was here”.. my first love in the world of art will always be photography.. thank you to all whom helped shape the magic of a camera.I would love to introduce my self as a simple person trying to do some art .now that being said..

soo.. although I am first a walker. and thence by happen to take advantage of the walk to hold on to moments of laughter , fears and just aaaaaah.. “I was here”.. my first love in the world of art will always be photography.. thank you to all whom helped shape the magic of a camera.I would love to introduce my self as a simple person trying to do some art .now that being said..one of the areas that since a child I always was attracted to were abstractives.. but realties showing through . a place where you stopped and glanced and then hopefully glanced again and said.. oh , now I see it ! :).. thats the feeling I get from the works of those whom have inspired me to try .

soo.. although I am first a walker. and thence by happen to take advantage of the walk to hold on to moments of laughter , fears and just aaaaaah.. “I was here”.. my first love in the world of art will always be photography.. thank you to all whom helped shape the magic of a camera.I would love to introduce my self as a simple person trying to do some art .now that being said..one of the areas that since a child I always was attracted to were abstractives.. but realties showing through . a place where you stopped and glanced and then hopefully glanced again and said.. oh , now I see it ! :).. thats the feeling I get from the works of those whom have inspired me to try .my favorite personal work in this area happens to be of a woman whom looks over shyly but with hope and faith ..
it started out with a thought of dreaming , wishing and hoping for better understanding amongst peoples..

soo.. although I am first a walker. and thence by happen to take advantage of the walk to hold on to moments of laughter , fears and just aaaaaah.. “I was here”.. my first love in the world of art will always be photography.. thank you to all whom helped shape the magic of a camera.I would love to introduce my self as a simple person trying to do some art .now that being said..one of the areas that since a child I always was attracted to were abstractives.. but realties showing through . a place where you stopped and glanced and then hopefully glanced again and said.. oh , now I see it ! :).. thats the feeling I get from the works of those whom have inspired me to try .my favorite personal work in this area happens to be of a woman whom looks over shyly but with hope and faith ..
it started out with a thought of dreaming , wishing and hoping for better understanding amongst peoples..here is Over the Rainbow

it started out with a thought of dreaming , wishing and hoping for better understanding amongst peoples..here is Over the Rainbow*

it started out with a thought of dreaming , wishing and hoping for better understanding amongst peoples..here is Over the Rainbow*

it started out with a thought of dreaming , wishing and hoping for better understanding amongst peoples..here is Over the Rainbow*and this one simply was a day I had hilarious fun while making hair with a fractal and a blurred up face. dont know how the hair turned up looking like Marilyn Monroe to me ♥
I called it . The Third Eye

it started out with a thought of dreaming , wishing and hoping for better understanding amongst peoples..here is Over the Rainbow*and this one simply was a day I had hilarious fun while making hair with a fractal and a blurred up face. dont know how the hair turned up looking like Marilyn Monroe to me ♥

*Portraits fascinate me to no end.

*Portraits fascinate me to no end. *

*Portraits fascinate me to no end. *a work I would love to introduce, for it was done as a team effort , with a person we loving know as Frannie and believe it or not this is how we met. . you just might want to know about how fun this collaborative work was . And so for Frannie, and friendship here is

*Portraits fascinate me to no end. *a work I would love to introduce, for it was done as a team effort , with a person we loving know as Frannie and believe it or not this is how we met. . you just might want to know about how fun this collaborative work was . And so for Frannie, and friendship here isHope Is the Thing With Feathers

*Portraits fascinate me to no end. *a work I would love to introduce, for it was done as a team effort , with a person we loving know as Frannie and believe it or not this is how we met. . you just might want to know about how fun this collaborative work was . And so for Frannie, and friendship here isHope Is the Thing With Feathers
Collaboration between Isa Rodriguez and F.A. Moore,
combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here*

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here**Here are the details of the two images

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here**Here are the details of the two images*

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here**Here are the details of the two images*Bird Comfort

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here**Here are the details of the two images*Bird Comfort

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here**Here are the details of the two images*Bird ComfortRain I

The way I see this :

combines similar images created by the artists separately, and at different dates, with no knowledge of the other. The likeness was so uncanny, they simply needed to be married in one piece. The separate elements are Bird Comfort by Rodriguez and Rain-I by Moore. Poem by Emily Dickinson.This work is my variation of the original. Please see F.A. Moore’s original of this collaborative work*“here is my Story with this .. I had not felt it was truly mine until I layered it with another photo of mine, actually it is layered with one of my versions of a fractal I had played with a while back , one I loved especially when my cousin, Iris’, whose husband fell in love with it and sort of helped me name it "Twin Twisters. He had never appreciated art before, but started to a bit, while Iris was learning a few ropes on Rb, and spending time looking at photographs and reading the different writings.that original is here**Here are the details of the two images*Bird ComfortRain I

The way I see this :# at the beginning of life, we are divinely cute, potentially everything, love to be seen and hear, clear as a bell, but sometimes dumber than dirt. albeit . sooooo good looking ..we are innocent, we are absorbing, we also love to be heard, and like to experiment and make some big booboos.. profound color, emotions galore, puberty … hot , cold , where do we go , hurt, pain, its bigger than everything .. , everything is important we think, what we say is important , what we are doing is oh so good isnt it ??

The way I see this :# at the beginning of life, we are divinely cute, potentially everything, love to be seen and hear, clear as a bell, but sometimes dumber than dirt. albeit . sooooo good looking ..we are innocent, we are absorbing, we also love to be heard, and like to experiment and make some big booboos.. profound color, emotions galore, puberty … hot , cold , where do we go , hurt, pain, its bigger than everything .. , everything is important we think, what we say is important , what we are doing is oh so good isnt it ??# then we enter the error of a bit of doubts, and responsibilities, but we do have a style.. we even twirl our words, to make them sound better, and we can bend the rules, and we are working , and we are lonely sometimes, oh , we are so confused… but sometimes a bit content .. but mostly not, we wear our face well, but we see what is there.. and though we perch quite proudly , we feel something is missing.. .. in the middle of our careers, we are not content , but dont know how to stop the crazy machine we are on

The way I see this :# at the beginning of life, we are divinely cute, potentially everything, love to be seen and hear, clear as a bell, but sometimes dumber than dirt. albeit . sooooo good looking ..we are innocent, we are absorbing, we also love to be heard, and like to experiment and make some big booboos.. profound color, emotions galore, puberty … hot , cold , where do we go , hurt, pain, its bigger than everything .. , everything is important we think, what we say is important , what we are doing is oh so good isnt it ??# then we enter the error of a bit of doubts, and responsibilities, but we do have a style.. we even twirl our words, to make them sound better, and we can bend the rules, and we are working , and we are lonely sometimes, oh , we are so confused… but sometimes a bit content .. but mostly not, we wear our face well, but we see what is there.. and though we perch quite proudly , we feel something is missing.. .. in the middle of our careers, we are not content , but dont know how to stop the crazy machine we are on# when we approach our later years, years which we are sure wont last too long.. we are fading in our bodies, but our mind .aaaaaaaah, clear as a bell sometimes , more than ever.. we are content in not being seen so much , but , some people know we have some wisdom .. we dont care what people think of us so much anymore.. we ar perched up higher, for we live to observe more. and listen more ..and also we are aware of the grass on the other side. we are ready more and more to go to the real green grass, our final home, and we wonder allot about the days gone by , and we do worry about some things. but we let things happen more, and not feel we must interfere, we know better, things tend to work out in their own way .. we ache for a young body at times, we feel we have even lost some body parts along the way .. what happened to all of our hair .. what happened to all of our skin tones ?. oh but now those wrinkles on our hands. how beautiful they can be…. aaaah , if people only knew .. how much heartache would they not have to endure. but our voice is low.. people must seek our advice. we wont do the speeches so much anymore, hence the text must be low tones, barely visible except up close

lol. you can clearly see what stage I am in with this explanation dont you ?? :))

And this is a series of shots edited in various form, because people enjoyed it so much .. Thankyou for the views to this one and the amazingly friendly and constructive comments

walk this way, is one shot taken at the Federal courthouse in Fort Myers, Florida , a walkway, a passage outside where the sunlight comes in to play a shadow game with the cement of the structure. Edited in three different ways.. the first one here is straight up , with no cropping or editing of any sort.

and last but not least I am placing this one especially for Frannie.. whom commented on this one saying :if I could fave 1000 times I would.. ♥.. she is intrigued with the joy displayed by these two lovers… shes such a darling.. to see life to the full.. Thankyou Frannie for being such a wonderful HOST

PhotosByG PhotosByG 1162 posts

Congratulations Isa. Your work is outstanding and you have an amazing eye for creativity. Well done and congratulations once more.

robpixaday robpixaday 3065 posts

ISA!!!!! Wonderful !!!!!
Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!
I’ll come back later…just wanted to stop in now and say Hi!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Beautiful beautiful collection ISA!!! Huge congratulations!

Anne-Marie Bokslag Anne-Marie Bok... 624 posts

Stunning collection of your work Isa! Congratulations!

Hi Graham.. gosh, hope i have your name spelled correctly, lol.. thankyou very much , and so happy you stopped by♥♥
hey Robin :) big smile .. thanks .. yes. please come again and again . he he. i love to see you
hi maxy !!! .. how nice to meet you .. and I sure appreciate your kind words.

Anne -Marie ..hello!!!!.. wow, i like that word stunning. your are so very kind… ♥♥.. and I am so grateful you stopped by for this visit..

thank you all !!!!. you sure make the bubble special

mariart mariart 1459 posts

amazing work, they are so well composed, you have such a wonderful talent, great exhibit

Hello , Maria!!.. thankyou …. you are so kind for dropping by……… ♥.. and I appreciate your words.

MoonSpiral MoonSpiral 800 posts

You sure do hosts a lot of groups, it is amazing you have the time to create such astounding pieces of art like you do. Your work is so full of emotion and beauty, congratulations Isa!!!!

Hi Moon!. yes, it is quite a busy time when I get on the bubble . keeping up with the challenges is the hardest part. lol.. it is why I do not do too many . but, oh , the rewards of meeting the folk and seeing their art .. something I swear I feel I might miss if I didnt host the group .. ♥.. and thanks for your visit and kind words.

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2524 posts

Great to read your thoughts on your artwork, Isa – wonderful imagery and wonderful words. Congratulations!!! :)