Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Dorina Costras' Permanent Gallery

Gili Orr Gili Orr 810 posts

OK, Frannie, now I understand what you were talking about;-)

maxy maxy 17347 posts

WOW!!!! The one just posted “Mask with fan” is incredible!!! The wonderful colors – the beautiful sense of lace and elegance is striking! Frannie – you are so lucky to get to see these so big!!!

Heps Heps 566 posts

I had some strawberries and cream tonight after dinner….I guess I am already at the reception….can’t wait for more !!!!!! I love the feminine touch that you can see throughout the artwork! Just eye candy!

Heps Heps 566 posts

This is just so beautiful!! Love this one the best ….so far…..!

I hate lie…‘Resentments’ series
by Dorina Costras

[ed.+link,title]

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Ohhhh those gorgeous lacy flowers – and that expression! WOW!

Leslie Gustafson Leslie Gustafson 803 posts

Congratulations Dorina!! Cheers to you!! Your work is so lovely and I admire the beautiful and real way you paint women! A well deserved Solo Exhibition!!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37046 posts

More strawberries and cream, @Taschja! :D)

Welcome to Doreen’s open house reception! (I added the link and title to your post). :D Thank you. That is a beauty.

@Leslie Gustafson: Leslie wonderful to have you here and enjoying Doreen’s reception! Thank you!

Masked emotions
by Dorina Costras

Acrylic on canvas 35/45 cm.

…because I can’t fly…
by Dorina Costras

Acrylic on canvas 40/43 cm.
Original for sale

Tahnja….
by Dorina Costras

50/50 cm.

Of course Tahnja, the portrait above, is of the very lovely Tahnja!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Mmmmmmm!!!!! Fruits!!!!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Yummy!!! Frannie – you’ve been busy I see in your kitchen! The brownie is outstanding! .. and still warm! mmmmmmm

Mmmm brownies! :))

If I had one small original work from everyone whom I’ve solo’d here, I would be a “wealthy” woman. I don’t mean that in financial terms, as I would never part with the pieces, no matter their market value; but my life would be enriched. The talent in this group, so far represented by 24 outstanding artists, up to and including Doreen, is exceptional and inspiring and varied. And there are so many more “greats” to come!

What an inspiration Doreen is.

maxy maxy 17347 posts

WOW! I love that portrait of Tahnja!!! Stunning work – Doreen, you really do bring out the beauty in people so wonderfully!!!

The beads around Tahnja’s neck are fabulous! I’d love a necklace like that!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Those beads sure are wonderful – very airy looking with a sparkle! Now I wanna go shopping…….. ! hmmm

Richard Sunderland Richard Sunder... 1298 posts

Hi Dorina, Hi Frannie, Sorry I’m late “Ingredient of Mystery” is still fabulous and “Waiting” the white, the paint quality absolutely stunning.

TerryHinkle TerryHinkle 14 posts

This is an exciting show.
What a great way to be introduced to artists, artwork and styles.
Thank you for inspiring me today!
-Terry

@Richard Sunderland: Richard, on Waiting. The quality and luminosity of the white is gorgeous! So glad you mentioned that.

@Terry Hinkle: Terry you are a sweetheart and such a great supporter of artists who are fortunate enough to cross your path, catch your trained eye, and capture your big heart. So glad you are enjoying Dorina’s show!