15% OFF EVERYTHING! USE CODE GET15

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Desirée Glanville's permanent gallery

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36255 posts

#Desirée Glanville

(a.k.a. devinedaydreams)

The following works were featured in a solo exhibition,
in the main gallery October 19 – 25, 2009.

|
| Coverart for SOLO-EXHIBITION
The Chain
by Desirée Glanville
Rivers of Belief – Enigma
by Desirée Glanville
Jewel Of The Nile
by Desirée Glanville
The WIZ – Ease on down the road
by Desirée Glanville
Barcelona – Freddy Mercury,
Montserrat Caballe
by Desirée Glanville
Over the Top
by Desirée Glanville
I Belong to You
by Desirée Glanville
Octopus Garden
by Desirée Glanville
Englishman in New York – Sting
by Desirée Glanville
Nobody’s Wife
by Desirée Glanville
Healing Chrystal
by Desirée Glanville
Les Pêcheurs de Perles
by Desirée Glanville

This is now the permanent gallery for Desirée Glanville. In her honor, this gallery is given the permanent name of “The Desirée Glanville Gallery”.

Please feel free to leave comments for the artist. Think of this as a guest book.

Click any picture or title to open up to full view and leave a comment there. Each of these works is more appreciated, larger.

More works from Desirée are posted below. We used this gallery for her artist reception the week of her Solo Exhibition, here. Feel free to browse Desirée’s now-permanent gallery and benefit from conversations with many solo members. Desirée shared with guests not only her software programs, but also her studies and philosophies in color and balanced energies that are integral to her creations. Much more of her artwork is found throughout these pages.

To purchase a work, simply click on the title or image shown here. On the resulting artists description, you’ll find the buy/preview button to the top right of the image.

Comments are always welcome! You need to be a member of Solo Exhibition to comment.
If you are not an artist-member of Red Bubble, you can always join redbubble.com just to comment. You are also welcome to join Solo Exhibition group as a supporter, even if you don’t prefer to contribute to the gallery. That enables you to freely interact with all of our Solo artists and receive a link to the Inside Solo magazine, each week and notices of upcoming exhibitions. Thank you for supporting this and other fine artists of Solo Exhibition.

Promo banner for the Solo Exhibition

Desirée Glanville uses a subliminal platform to broadcast her messages. You will not necessarily find them hidden in her artwork. Her fanciful, fractal landscapes are locks, whose meaning can be only fully comprehended with the music she pairs with each— the keys.

Desirée coaxes an almost believable fantasy from her fractal palette, probably while she is listening to the music she later shares. Her works seem like familiar stories through which you’ve strolled before. You take a seat inside a brightly beautiful, colorful one, listening in surround-sound, and then stroll back out. Now comes the thought….Powerful. Desirée just hit you with her best shot.

Congratulations on your Solo Exhibition with the Solo Exhibition Gallery on Red Bubble, Desirée!

Also congratulations on your beautiful magazine cover! I understand that you will be uploading the artwork you created for it to your portfolio today. I will feature that as soon as you notify me that you have.

Am so excited to have had it exclusively for a few days to create your magazine cover for the 14th issue of Inside Solo

Here’s a small version of it below.

What is good art without good food, drink, and company to enjoy with!

The company will come later, and I will be hanging your art in the reception gallery this evening (for me; it’s 11:36pm Sunday) and throughout the reception tomorrow, as I like to show your art on every page.

In the mean time… I’m off to the kitchen for a second…..

Coffee for other late nighters or early AM guests :D

Our welcoming party has arrived. I think they need to visit Jotham for some new threads. But other than that, they have the spirit! :D

Can you tell I would love a sweet snack right now? Well, but no, all of this is for YOU!

Better start hanging some art, or someone might get the idea that all we do is eat around here…..

Here are the 12 features!

The Chain
by Desirée Glanville

I saw The Chain for the first time, today, Daisy. It’s a fantastic abstract composition.

Rivers of Belief – Enigma
by Desirée Glanville

Rivers of Belief – Enigma has a transcendental feel to me. It’s very soothing to look at; and I can look at it for a long time. Even the repetition of the structures is pacifying to me.

Jewel Of The Nile
by Desirée Glanville

I selected Jewel Of The Nile, because the eye shape, gorgeously subdued jewel tones, and the tapestry-like texture are beautifully combined here. I really think it’s so pretty. I see this as a mural somewhere— in a place where people want to be relaxed and soothed, perhaps.