Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Inside Solo, vol 23 (Dec 28 2009) (locked)

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36293 posts

<< Windows: RIGHT-CLICK,
“Save target as”
Mac: CONTROL-CLICK,
“Save link as” or
“Download linked file as”
or something similar :)
TO DOWNLOAD PDF

(8.2MB, 42 pages)

Marc Wellman’s reception (Open house all week, Dec. 28 – Jan 3)

The link to the magazine is now live. Follow instructions to download the file by Right-Clicking or Control-Clicking (mac) on the Cover Image, top. Then read the file with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for all systems. Mac users may use Preview, instead.

If you simply click rather than right-click or control-click, it will probably load in your browser. In that case you will be staring at a blank page for about 2 minutes while the helper app prepares to load it in your browser window. You can save from there, once it’s loaded. This takes a long time and is slower, once loaded, because everything is happening over the web, rather than on your desktop. Mac users who have Preview as their helper app: you won’t be able to navigate past page 1 with Preview on the web. If you save to your desktop, then Preview WILL navigate to other pages just fine.

PLEASE COME BACK AND LEAVE US FEEDBACK. It sure keeps us writers ‘going’, and the featured and solo artist like to read the comments, too, especially. THANK YOU!!!

Writers for this issue are, in order of appearance:

F.A. Moore
Richard Sunderland
Linda Ridpath
Joanne Bradley
Elizabeth Bravo

Patricia Howitt Patricia Howitt 18 posts

Beautiful cover, Frannie!!

That is Marc Wellman’s artwork of course, and one of his favorite subjects – his wife. She’s very beautiful.

bodymechanic bodymechanic 543 posts

yes great cover,u obviously take great time in putting it togeather! i have gone through it, truly amazing everything , i am over impressed!!!! wot an effort and a great read!

Kymie Kymie 898 posts

This is so brilliant, can’t wait to have a proper read, just had to browse fantastic though :)

Rosemaree Rosemaree 35 posts

A great series of works Frannie. Marc has a diverse range in his Art and I especially loved his images of everyday life.

coppertrees coppertrees 2052 posts

Outstanding Frannie the issue as always was fantastic..Many congrats Marc.

Evita Evita 13849 posts

♥ Fabulous cover !!!
Congratulations Marc !!! :D ♥

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 728 posts

This look SO professional!! Well done.

StarKatz StarKatz 95 posts

Absolutely outstanding and incredible artistry skill, what an honor to have such talent surround me on RB :)
Your talent for this Fran and dedication is going way beyond the call of duty as a moderator,
I hope you have a fabulous New Year and we look forward to seeing your driven talent and talented artists continue to be honored through 2010.

You’re amazing!
x

@bodymechanic: Steve, thanks so much, glad you’ve got a good first impression of the publication. It’s a joy to put it together. It even surprises me each week (sort of :)

@Kymie, great! Take your time. It will be there in the morning. =)

But it’s good to hear you so enthused!

@Rosemarie: Marc has such a variety of great work, I have been reluctant to label him either as a photographer or digital artist. Marc is known to pick up the brush too. In his reception, he noted that working with digital abstractions has changed the way he looks in his camera viewfinder.

Interesting! Yes, the everyday images of China are just fascinating. I’m so glad you are discovering them.

@coppertrees. I know you are a fan of Marc’s work. In fact we featured one of your collaboration pieces. A fabulous takeoff on “door #1”, if I remember correctly. Loved that. So glad you are a fan of the magazine. I love your feedback. Thank you, Vickie.

@Evita! Greetings and thank you (for my part, anyway). Hope you’ll stop in to Marc’s reception. It’s a great format to see so many works large, at once.

@Wendi Donaldson – it is professional, that’s why it looks it. =P

Seriously, though, thank you. Enjoy! The artists in this group deserve the best I can give them. And this is one of my skills. So here we are.
As you will see as you dig into this issue and back issues, I have help with the writing. These are members who are artists and photographers, who work closely with me and contribute feature articles. We would not have the magazine in this format without them. I’m really so pleased for them and proud of them, too. Thanks, Wendi!

@StarKatz – thank you for noticing that it takes something extra to put all of this together. But it’s a vision with goals. I’m just simply following the vision and pinning the goals; and am pleased with the progress so far. And I am very grateful to share this vision with you and other members and those contributing with their time and effort to make this publication and group what it is.

Appreciate it. :)

We have some outstanding artists and photographers in this issue. Thank you so much for reading and coming back here to comment. It really means a lot that you take a continued interest in this endeavor!

sandygrafik sandygrafik 128 posts

Wonderful issue! Wonderful art! Really inspiring ♥ ♥ ♥
Congratulations on being featured Marc!

@Sandygrafik: Hi Sandy! Thanks from me and on behalf of the writers who contributed to this great issue: Linda Ridpath, Joanne Bradley, Elizabeth Bravo, and Richard Sunderland.

Ushna Sardar Ushna Sardar 597 posts

I’m so so honoured, being News in the magazine Inside Solo, vol 23 F.A! thank you so much F.A!
A big HUG! you’re such a sweetheart! xo

Congratulations, @Ushna on your Featured writing with RedBubble. You are a very fine writer, always a good read, and thought provoking.

I’ve just updated the issue, in case anyone was trying to download, while I was uploading. I needed to add Keith Reesor and Christian Zammit’s home pages in, both from Dec 25/26, depending on what part of the world you’re in. Congratulations to Keith and Christian for their home pages over Christmas!

spr041 spr041 174 posts

Frannie it is always nice seeing the people you know in Redbubble but enjoying the work of the ones I have missed is the gift. Thanks for another wonderful issue

Dinni H Dinni H 89 posts

I am so honored to see myself alongside many wonderful artists. This made my year 2009. Thank you so much for your encouragement . Have a great year ahead!

Keith Reesor Keith Reesor 816 posts

Another incredible issue!! Always an HONOR to be included!! :)