Shop

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Inside Solo, vol. 21 (Dec. 4 2009) (locked)

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36188 posts

<< Windows: RIGHT-CLICK, “Save target as…”
Mac: CONTROL-CLICK, “Save link as”… or “Download linked file as…”
TO DOWNLOAD PDF
(6.6MB, 34 pages)

Bev Langby’s reception

The link to the magazine is now live. Follow instructions to download the file by Right-Clicking or Control-Clicking (mac) on the Cover Image, top. Then read the file with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for all systems. Mac users may use Preview, instead.

If you simply click rather than right-click or control-click, it will probably load in your browser. In that case you will be staring at a blank page for about 1 minute while the helper app prepares to load it in your browser window. You can save from there, once it’s loaded. This takes a long time and is slower, once loaded, because everything is happening over the web, rather than on your desktop. Mac users who have Preview as their helper app: you won’t be able to navigate past page 1 with Preview on the web. If you save to your desktop, then Preview WILL navigate to other pages just fine.

PLEASE COME BACK AND LEAVE US FEEDBACK. It sure keeps us writers ‘going’, and the featured and solo artist like to read the comments, too, especially. THANK YOU!!!

Writers for this issue are, in order of appearance:

F.A. Moore
Richard Sunderland
Joanne Bradley

nishagandhi nishagandhi 229 posts

wow the cover is great Frannie!!

I love this piece of Bev’s. Thanks, Nisha. Now…back to work on it all. :D

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5415 posts

I love the cover!

DebraLee Wiseberg DebraLee Wiseberg 790 posts

I also like the cover…very cool!

Debra

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2097 posts

What a gorgeous cover. This is awesome. :o)

RobertCharles RobertCharles 53 posts

yes – beautiful cover!

I’m close. Maybe another hour and a half, tops.

Magazine is live, and boy is it!

nishagandhi nishagandhi 229 posts

yes i saw the magazine!! great works!! congrats everyone!!

scottimages scottimages 1894 posts

OMG!!! Frannie you’re amazing!! I thought you were just going to do a little mention of my Exhibition, & that was exciting enough!
But a mini-feature! I’m totally blown away….
Thankyou so much!!!

Elucidate Elucidate 193 posts

congratulations everyone!

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7377 posts

Another fabulous, full, detailed and exciting issue Frannie. I do not know how you do it. I wish there was a way to publish it in glossy print. I have only just skimmed through it, but I am going back to have a thorough look. It is simply such a great way for us to discover artists that we may not have come across any other way.
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this magazine, – and know that we love and appreciate you for doing it.

xx

" RiSH " " RiSH " 38 posts

Great work!

Joanne  Bradley Joanne Bradley 208 posts

Bravo Frannie, and another awesome issue of my favourite art magazine. Love the cover on this one, Bev Langby’s PUcker Up is so compelling!

maxy maxy 17350 posts

Wow!! Love the cover – perfect!!! Exciting edition and so thrilled to see Leslie featured too in the Kudos Home Page section! Looking forward to the reception! xx

Deborah Glasgow Deborah Glasgow 103 posts

Amazing Art, Bev! Beautiful Cover and a BIG Congratulations!

florene welebny florene welebny 20 posts

Awesome , as always !

professional artists in a professional format. wonderful work from artists and from you Frannie.

JanelleMcKain JanelleMcKain 57 posts

Beautiful issue! Well done!

carss66 carss66 14 posts

fantastic,well done

artisandelimage artisandelimage 872 posts

hum, please delete previous comment, obviously having a bit too much of this excellent bergerac white wine !
wow, excellent professional editing work…
I am proud to be part of it !
thank you also for listing the Insoired Art group challenges…
now… how could I contribute more ???
my best, francis.

Michael Treloar Michael Treloar 107 posts

Great magazine, Thanks for the feature.
Michael.

bev langby bev langby 662 posts

Oh my goodness i just found u all thanks ever so much im delighted and i totally agree with u all Frannie ROCKS she is so professional and generous of spirit shes a wonderful lady and a great asset to Redbubble ..

so happy u all like the cover image its my darling grand daughter and im so happy with how it turned out …

thanks again to everyone and im honoured to be alongside all the other artists in this current issue …

hugz bev xxx

sandygrafik sandygrafik 121 posts

Frannie, this has been a nice surprise for me!! Thanks you so much for featuring my artwork on your delightful magazine!!
I really appreciate this lovely privilege! ♥ ♥ ♥ Thanks again!!!
Bev, your work is AWESOME! Congrats on your Solo Exhibition!
This group rocks!

RakeshSyal RakeshSyal 78 posts

WOW!! Great job done, frannie!