Solo Exhibition (closed for hiatus)

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Wendi Donaldson Gallery

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 589 posts

I have been a member of Redbubble since 2008! It’s been an incredible artistic journey for me…I feel like I have ‘grown up’ with my photography during the time I have spent here.

Currently I co-host:
The Photographer’s Vault
Portraiture
Black & White Photographer’s Showcase

You will see a fair number of tulips in my gallery ~ they are a favourite. I love watching them as they ‘move’ through the various stages of blooming.
Red & Copper Tulips

Fire is Burning Slowly
by Wendi Donaldson

See My Soul
by Wendi Donaldson

Rekindled Flames
by Wendi Donaldson

Copper Flames
by Wendi Donaldson

Copper Sun
by Wendi Donaldson

Copper Curls
by Wendi Donaldson

The number of men who have beards is astounding….all shapes, colours and sizes….so of course, I had to do a series!!
Men with Beards

The Gentleman
by Wendi Donaldson

The Hippie
by Wendi Donaldson

The Gardener
by Wendi Donaldson

Iced Coffee
by Wendi Donaldson

The Male Model
by Wendi Donaldson

The Derelict
by Wendi Donaldson

The Drover
by Wendi Donaldson

Mel Brackstone Mel Brackstone 2392 posts

Your work has gone from strength to strength, Wendi! Wonderful gallery!

John Holding John Holding 351 posts

The Tulips series is a stunning set of works Wendi, and the beards, what a collection.

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37008 posts

Haha, your beard series is a little surprising but oh man, I’m feeling a little itch now.

Your tulips are WOW! ZOW! KAZAM! I love how you have hardened the linear contrast, especially
evident in that last one. I’m so glad to see these beauties.

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3727 posts

Your tulips are stunning Wendi – they look like paintings. Love them all ♥
I would love to see the bearded men larger ☺

steppeland steppeland 1365 posts

Hi, Wendy!

Good start, and really interesting selections. Love your tulips for the deep red-orange-brown colours… Love your bearded men too: some great spontaneous portraits there!

Randy Turnbow Randy Turnbow 784 posts

Love the gallery so far Wendi. Love the processing on your tulips, brava! Great idea with the beard series since you can never run out of opportunities. The Hippie truly exudes the whole free life thing in his expression and all of the others have their own unique look. It’s interesting to have all of them in close proximity to see the differences in each. Well done!

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8071 posts

Absolutely marvellous photography..I love the painterly appearance of the flowers…

Wendy, congratulations!

Your work was featured in our Host Hullabaloo Features

This will be an ongoing, growing set of features, which will be one of topics greeting visitors. It also
serves as a great jumping off point to visit other participants of Hullabaloo.

Solo was also given an honor today by RedBubble, and featured in their very first blog highlighting groups,
Spotlight on groups: Solo Exhibition. There is mention of Host Hullabaloo, too, and I linked to the Exhibition space, here!

Your participation in Solo over the years has helped make it great, Wendi.

Evita Evita 15363 posts

Beautiful gallery… gorgeous work…Congratuations !!!! ☺♥

Susana Weber Susana Weber 1408 posts

Wendy, your work is just marvelous! I just can’t stop looking at your tulips… remarkable depth and grace.

Karen  Betts Karen Betts 3410 posts

Oh you know I adore your Tulips love their richness, always makes me think of orante silk gowns. I had forgotten about your beard images love that selection.

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 2543 posts

Hello Wendi, congratulations on your page! And the collection that I love most are your Red & Copper Tulips. I’m very impressed!

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3634 posts

Fabulous Gallery Wendi, your flower collection is amazing…congratulations!!

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

Your work is fabulous, Wendi. Your gallery beautiful. I love your tulips, they are stunning.

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5017 posts

Gorgeous work!

Thank you to all the visitors above for all your lovely comments and support….truly appreciated! :)

Living by the ocean, I have a love for the sea and boats.

Walking the Walk
by Wendi Donaldson

Waiting for the Wind
by Wendi Donaldson

Pink Dawn
by Wendi Donaldson

Swiftsure
by Wendi Donaldson

West Coast
by Wendi Donaldson

Misty Moorings
by Wendi Donaldson

This was a new pirate ship in town this past summer.

Maids of the Sea
by Wendi Donaldson

Ray Jackson Ray Jackson 737 posts

Your images by the ocean are fantastic. , to be truthful all your work is outstanding !!

Ray Jackson Ray Jackson 737 posts

Your images by the ocean are fantastic. , to be truthful all your work is outstanding !!

Randy Turnbow Randy Turnbow 784 posts

Love the latest batch Wendi. I stopped by each one and commented and faved, great stuff. Although all of them are wonderful, my fave is Misty Moorings which is the perfect harbor shot for me. It doesn’t get any better, brava, take a bow. – Randy

Monday morning (New York) time, we start the “web ring”, a ring of custom journals to promote the show.
Solo’s web rings are popular, fun, and very effective. Stay tuned. You will get an email with everything you need to know,
which isn’t much. Here’s the announcement about it, and a sneak peek