Today only! Get 15% Off Everything with code SAVE15

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

SoJie 17

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

THANKS ROBIN!!!!!
I do have to say that Frannie REALLY ROCKS THIS MONTH…..I couldn’t be here much at all as I was on vacation. So thank you Frannie for all you do and all you did for this wonderful show!!!!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36337 posts

Gosh, Helene, I’m so grateful to you, but sorry to hear about the arthritis. Hope you feel better very very soon!

I feel so fortunate that two of our Judges could join us for the awards today. Often the times just aren’t right.
Thanks Helene and Janis so much for showing up and moreover, being part of the experts jury.

And Anna and Rajeev, when you do see this, thank you so much!!

BYE HELENE….YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB…..waving here!!!!! Thanks for being such a great judge!!

billyboy billyboy 657 posts

Amazing show with fabulous entries across the board…
And the judging has been superb, and I`m especially happy that Jean`s Captivated was so widely recognized for how truly stunning it is.
Many congrats to all the artists who received honors and awards, and in fact to all the artists whos work is in the show…
cause it wouldn`t be here in the first place if it wuzzint amazing !!
And many thanks to Frannie, Elizabeth, and everyone taking part in the organization of such a massive event… you guys nailed it and have done so much to make RB such a fabulous community site.
Wishing everyone an awesome day… or sweet dreamz !!

Claudia Dingle Claudia Dingle 542 posts

Wow wow wow, I feel honored. Thank you Janis for my wonderful award! And thank you Billy for giving me the inspiration for my watercolour with your excellent photography!

HI KARIN, TERENCE, AND CLAUDIA…..so nice to see you at the show!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!
AND HI TO VAL TOO and YANNIK:)

There is the Green Room

Also, I will eventually mail everyone a notice today, listing the awards you won, and a link to the index of awards, so that you can get the code.

If you know how to edit your post here, you could very carefully copy everything on your ribbon row or rows, and paste that into the description for your winning image or artwork. But be warned that RB code, especially tables, as we use for your ribbon row, is very persnickety. You must leave a blank line above and below the table. And don’t miss any of those pipes. These are formatted just so.

If it works to edit the post and copy and paste these, great. If not, you can get the individual codes when I email you.

Congratulations everyone!

And a personal thank you to both Helene Ruiz and Janis Zroback, who were very generous with my little oil painting.

@Claudia, congrats! whooohoo! Isn’t it fantastic?

@Billy, I’m so happy you joined us. And Congratulations on your Rajeev Kashyap Photography award!

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 730 posts

Congratulations to ALL the deserving award recipients!!! Must have been a gruelling challenge for the judges!! Well done everyone!! :)

THANKS BILLY!!!!! It really is so much fun doing SoJie events. And so nice to have you all come out and participate. Speaking of which there is another workshop in progress. I hope you all will join in on the ABSTRACT workshop. I will be there as soon as I get home from my trip. OR WAKE UP….which ever comes first…..
Just click your heals together and say
There’s no place like home
There’s no place like home……..no place like home………

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, darn….didn’t work.

Elizabeth, I’m so happy you took that vacation. What an awesome experience!! But now, of course, I expect you to be in the Abstract Workshop. :D)

You are so good with abstract paintings!

I will join in later in the Green room, but for now….a bit of the shut eye…….GOOD NITE FOLKS!!!
GO AND GET YOUR DANCING SHOES ON….and there better be food when I get there!!

lol… and clicking heels together to get places fast!

I will be there Frannie, not as much as I would like I suspect, but I will be there. I promise!!

Hi, Wendi! I love your photography exhibit. You look stunning and the portrait is just such an honest view into the complex feelings of a woman.

Maree Cardinale Maree Cardinale 2015 posts

Congratulations everyone.
Job well done to all the worker bees :)

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1514 posts

Wow! Just saw my second place. Many thanks to the judges and the team and congratulations to everyone else who was included in the show. :-)
xo

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 2020 posts

Wow! Massive congrats to all Winning and Honored artists! What a gorgeous collection of impressive and inspiring work! Thrilled to have been a part of it all!
…and thank you Team Solo for all of your hard work, as always! …and thank you, Judges!!
Big hug,
Val :-))

artisandelimage artisandelimage 872 posts

congratulations to all !
my best, francis.

Jean M. Laffitau Jean M. Laffitau 262 posts

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to all the artists and the winners!! So, so well deserved! :-)

Greetings, Francis! Love your compelling photograph of the singer. He favors Sammy Davis Jr.

@Sybille, huge congrats on your 2nd place!!! Fabulous!!!

@Val, congrats on your awards, too. Very exciting!

@Maree, congrats on being a part of this exceptional showcase of talent. I’m honored that you participated and love how you brought out the character of your subject with texture and depth. One of my favorites in the show.

@Jean, how wonderful to go through these pages and see not one but two of your fabulous portraits showcased.
They ooze Best in Class. Thank you so much for being part of this show with your photographs!

Graceful  Imaging Graceful Imaging 321 posts

congrats to all. fun show. fun to participate. thanks for the hard work of all involved.

Scott

Lana Wynne Lana Wynne 599 posts

Huge congratulations to ALL winners and to Frannie and Solo Team! I miss the ceremony, have guests in the house. It have been a very difficult challenge for the judges!! My special thank you to Janis for my two wonderful awards! Well done everyone and huge congratulations again!