Shop

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

SoJie 15

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

I think Chef Solo will be up all night cooking however!!! I can smell it from here!!!! I hope there will be LOTS of coffee!!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 8692 posts

Coffee and coffee cake will be waiting for you in the Green Room.
Anticipation is building.

Dianne  Ilka Dianne Ilka 986 posts

I’ll be snug in my nice warm bed when the party starts but I’ll see you all a few hours later in the morning when I get up :) not quite keen enough to get up at 2am!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36156 posts

Each exhibitor now has a “Ribbon Row”. Your first Ribbon, we hope you wear proudly. It is an award in itself— the exhibitor’s badge, noting your invitation and participation in SoJie 15, “For the Birds”. Congratulations!!

Will you get another ribbon during the show? It’s not time to tell.

Show Time

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 7759 posts

Congratulations to Elena, Linaji and Linda who are the judges of the show.

I would not like to do this job :)

Beatrice, once you Solo with us (later this year maybe?), you will have the honor of doing so some time!
Ask any past Judge and they will tell you how rewarding it is, too. I hope we also make it fun.

I’m personally so grateful to our judges, always. And Linda, Lina, and Elena are excellent for the job and
wonderful people, to boot!

:D

Welcome! I’m still mailing announcements!

Eddy Aigbe Eddy Aigbe 726 posts

@Elena, Linaji and Linda: Congratulations on your nomination as judges for the show!!! :)

Robin King Robin King 984 posts

Hooray for:

Official Nominators for the show:
From Team Solo –
F.A. Moore
Elizabeth Bravo

Judges for the show:

Photography:
Linaji

Traditional:
Elena Oleniuc
Linda Apple

YAY!!
::applause::

And CONGRATULATIONS to all those nominated!

::more applause::

:)

Hooray, applause! (for everyone else of course, and a little curtsy from me ;)
Thank you, Robin and Eddy!

It is a difficult job of selection, because, personally, we don’t want to leave anyone out.
But we do suck in our breaths and get down to the hard part.

It’s rewarding to see such a delightful result, which does celebrate the beauty and nature of birds.
Thank you!! Thank you all for making this happen.

Jane Brack Jane Brack 672 posts

Congrats to all! Such amazing work!!

Welcome, Jane!

Jane Brack Jane Brack 672 posts

Thanks Fran! I’t been a while since I’ve dropped in! You are still doing amazing things here! I’m so impressed! Glad to be here!

Linda Ridpath Linda Ridpath 583 posts

oooooo… nearly missed it!! this is another fab event frannie and team, so glad you are here doing this for us all! :)

paolo1955 paolo1955 3960 posts

Congrats to all! Such amazing work!!

Randy Sprout Randy Sprout 172 posts

Another triumph for Team Solo and the visions for the future shows look even brighter! Congratulations to all my Bird friends for their wonderful works here!

Hi Everyone…..I am awake…….I know it is later in the day for many of you….but it is still dark here. But the birds are chirping. So I am sure that the sun is not TO far away!!!!!
@Randy, what a pleasure to see you………hope you are having a lovely day!!!
@Paolo, so glad to see you….it is a beautiful show. I think we could do a year on birds alone. There are so many AWESOME WORKS and images on RB.
@Robin….HI ROBIN……thank you for all your kind words.
@Linda….Hi linda….you didn’t miss it …..we are just at less than an hour to go……I have to go and do some things, but I hope everyone will browse and talk among your selves……
@Jane…..so nice to see you…..make your self a coffee of if you feel like it a glass of wine…..the refreshments should be here soon.

@Frannie….no need to call, I am up…….still getting the sleep out of my eyes….but I am up….NOW WHERE IS THAT COFFEE??

There is something sweet and something frothy to get me going….

frannie, pop into the green room the coffee is lovely… x

Next month is Landscape and Light, @Randy, perfect for you!! Thanks for coming!

@Paolo, greetings!!! Beautiful to see you here, all the way from Italy! Tell your wife, greetings! and please no lunch today, as we will fill you up with good food at the reception! :D

@Linda, hold onto your seat, would not want you to miss the fun. You have nominated in the past, I believe, been a judge in the past, and an exhibitor in the past. We are all the way back around. So good to have you in the Bird Show!

@Elizabeth, I was about to call you. You’re awake, fantastic! Just another 45 minutes and we’ll have the place rocking and reeling!

We’re missing Maxy! I heard from her this morning, and we may see her a bit later! Hope so!

For me I think I will go with just plain black coffee…..Ahhhhhhhhhhh that tastes sooooooooooo goooooooda

Oh I hope that we see Maxy!!!!! MAXY, WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! Please stop in!!!

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 466 posts

Congratulations to all! And if I didn’t get to comment on your incredible art … special congratulations to those wonderful artists as well!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 8692 posts

Congratulations and thank you to Lina, Elena and Linda for being chosen and serving as judges. I am sure this is as rewarding as it will be difficult.

Congratulations to Frannie, Elizabeth and Maxy for a rocking SoJie. (Even if Maxy won’t be able to be here until later, she’s still here in spirit.)
Congratulations to all the exhibitors…your work is amazing and blows me away. The workshop and watching the paintings evolve was amazing.

Anticipation is building.
It’s such an honor just to be here.
Rooting for my favorites…. Having watched the paintings as works in process, I feel a personal attachment to some of them and although I wish all well, there are some of the paintings I am especially hoping capture a special award.

Have fun every one!

oh why does everything have to happen at once, – be right back!