Get a one-way ticket to 20% off everything. Use code TAKEOFF20

Solo Exhibition (closed for hiatus)

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

SoJie 15

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37017 posts

Comments

Here we invite your comments about the art exhibits in the show.

You are also welcome to visit our GREEN ROOM where artists and guests will be celebrating, after opening day, Monday, and after the awards ceremony, Wednesday

artisandelimage artisandelimage 849 posts

excellent selection, congratulations to all !
my best, francis.

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

Welcome to SoJie15…..

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME MONTH GETTING READY FOR THE SHOW!!!!

This show kicks off a whole new season of SoJie events combined with wonderful workshops!!!! What a great experience!!! We had so many helpers such as Elisabeth Dubois and Qnita THANK YOU LADIES!!! And so many wonderful paintings created. I hope you will all put a watch topic here for a list of upcoming shows. Frannie has everything mapped out so we can all see what’s coming next.
I was thrilled and even a bit surprised at how fast this all came together. AND I LOVE THE SHOW AND TELL thought of by our cohost of this workshop, Elisabeth Dubois!!! Please be sure to browse and read about the processes each artist used and challenges they faced along the way with each piece. It has helped me to grow as an artist and I for one feel so lucky that we have such fine artists that are willing to share.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE NOMINATED WORKS HERE!!!!!

Web Badges for EXHIBITORS, ONLY

Promotional Banners for all FRIENDS of Exhibitors and Solo to promote the show

Promotional banners come in a few sizes, and there is both RedBubble code (for RB pages), and HTML code (for blogs and other web sites) on the linked page.

Round Web Badges are, of course, ONLY for exhibitors! They come in two sizes!

Please ONLY use the code provided, as it is properly linked to the image and the exhibition.

Web Ring will start Sunday or Monday. So stay tuned. There are only 40 or so exhibitors in this show.
We want everyone to join the web ring, to promote your work in the show. Watch this topic and look for
an announcement.

Leslie Gustafson Leslie Gustafson 803 posts

YAY!! I’ve made use of them – love it!

You all are rock stars for continuing to do so many amazing things for us with these exhIbitions – what a gift and a blessing it has been and continues to be !!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

We love it as much as you do, Leslie. And as you can see, Team Solo gets involved! We don’t want to miss out on the fun!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 10103 posts

Congratulations Team Solo for the start of a great exhibition for SoJie 15.

John Holding John Holding 351 posts

As i looked through the works of art, i could not help but think what a visual feast. The superb photographs showing mastery of composition,light and artistic touch to the sublime translations, each with their own stamp of the artist clearly visible. Congratulations to all and thank you to the hosts for bringing this exhibition to town.

WOW,,,,,what an awesome comment @John, I think you are right…..there are such wonderful photographs…..and I keep coming across so many others that we don’t have in the show…..my gosh there are such wonderful artists here at RB!!!!!! It is such a pleasure to be here and a part of this community.
@Corri…..Congratulations on your gorgeous shot and translation agreement…..Kathie did a super job, but it wouldn’t have been as superb with out the stunning shot she started with. So glad to see it in the show!!! YAY
@Leslie….your work is so wonderful…..I love both pieces you have in the show. Such a pleasure. And thank you so much for the lovely comment…now you have me blushing…..I know Frannie is a rock star…I always wanted to be a rock star….just couldn’t play the guitar very well……geeeeeezzzzzz, but I agree that it is awesome that we can continue to do these workshops and shows. I just hope nothing ever happens to my computer…..if it does THAT COULD BE A PROBLEM I may have to go on cyber beg.com…..I love my computer….it is my constant friend as I travel.
Well good luck everyone…..see you all soon…the web ring is coming, keep an eye out!!

WEB RING is here!

WEB RING Announcement JOURNAL

Go there and make yours! Find your name in the menu and copy the custom code.

Once you title your journal and save it, don’t change it! The title can be whatever you want.
Just keep the title once it is saved. :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love the web ring…..we are live with the web ring, please join in and add your journal….if you need help please ask. But it should be quite self explanatory!!!

AND IT’S FUN weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

artisandelimage artisandelimage 849 posts

ok, I made it !
(I just hope I did it right…………………………..)

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9139 posts

Brilliant work from our hosts! I do host a group and frankly I do not know where you find your incredible strength to build up such a competition and show!

We are soooooo lucky to have you on RB! Now I cannot wait for the party to start :)

Farfarm Farfarm 179 posts

A big congrats to ALL artists, or Lords (ladies) of the Ring, being so dedicated to their Art….NOBODY excluded ! :))

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 10103 posts

One of the most exciting part of this show is seeing this collection of fabulous works, and having watched some of them evolve during their creation. It blows me away how many fabulous gifts to the creative world exist because of this SoJie and its associated work shop. Simply amazing. Love the Show and Tell, and the journal ring is look great too!

lilynoelle lilynoelle 1053 posts

Absolutely beautiful work! Everyone deserves an award in my opinion! :) Lovely work, everyone; as always, I’m amazed.

Qnita Qnita 5547 posts

Congratulations everyone!

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2518 posts

Oh, wow.
I knew this was happening, but I’ve been overseas and have completely missed what everyone’s been busy working on… it’s marvellous! I love the translations, I love the way they’ve been set up so that you can contrast the two, and I think we have an incredible wealth of talent here!!!

WOW!!!

Congratulations to EVERYONE who has been involved in the Workshops, and congratulations to all chosen for this Exhibition!!

The awards show is tomorrow! Or “tonight”, in the wee hours for our Aussie friends.

We’re excited to MC the event!

See you there!!

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3635 posts

Oh darn!!! I’ll be late…AGAIN….living in Australia, I’m always late for the party. :o(

GOSH I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR DANCING SHOES ON!!!!!!
I love a good dance after the show……..and need the energy for running and placing……….see you all soon!!!

NOPE…..you are EARLY Kathie!!!

9 hours to go!!! Gosh I better get to bed…..I have to be up bright and early…..I am half way to Australia where I am!!!