Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

20121015. Inside Solo - Works of the Day, Monday, October 15, 2012

© Angela L Walker © Angela L Walker 870 posts

WOW! I’m away on vacation and this just knocked my socks off… so much so, I’m compelled to use this tiny keyboard on my cell to post a comment! Frannie, this is FANTASTIC! It’s an awesome surprise and a wonderful honor to have my work included in this exhibit! Thank you very much! Congratulations to all the wonderful artists featured here! :)

David Haworth David Haworth 35 posts

What exquisite work from such a range of talented Redbubblers. Love the way the collection is presented and thanks for including my humble photo :)

RKGeorge RKGeorge 86 posts

to be included amongst this group is a humbling experience…thank you Frannie and congratulations to everyone!

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37008 posts

I’m so glad to see each of you here. You are more than deserving of these features, with your unique talents and special way of conveying message, emotion, or just life. So inspiring. Thank you.

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 729 posts

Thank you so much for the feature , I am honoured to be among such fabulous artists x

MaluMoraza MaluMoraza 47 posts

What a beautiful collection of work!! What talented people!! I am in awe. Congratulations!!

lanadi lanadi 164 posts

What a wonderful selection of artworks, enjoyed looking at them all. Such different and unique talents and skills, I think I learned a few things just looking at these paintings and photos. Thank you for including my work in this feature, Fran!

@Irene, Malue, and Landi, greetings to you, also.

@Landi, I learn something too, from you members of Solo. It’s extra special.

patcheah patcheah 871 posts

Stunning work! Congratulations to all artists!
I am so thrilled to have my work featured ( first time for me) among all the talented artists!
Thank you very much for this privilege : )

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3652 posts

Wow, some really amazing work you’ve selected Frannie! Congrats to everyone. Thanks so much for choosing one of mine as well :)))

Rob Beilby Rob Beilby 169 posts

Well now, what can I say, this was a splendid stroll through a world class gallery, every excellent piece was carefully selected and a delight. Super congratulations to all who were featured and to you Fran for a thoughtful display of real talent…

Linda Bianic Linda Bianic 3172 posts

Woooooooo!! Huge congrats to all, these are just brilliant! The talent here is astonishing!! ;)))

I’m so glad you all love it. I’m working toward another one for next week! Stay tuned, and keep submitting your very best works to Solo. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us.

© Angela L Walker © Angela L Walker 870 posts

Frannie, you are an amazing artist and a very CARING woman who teaches others so much by example… you and the Solo team do an incredible job showcasing the many beautiful contributions some of us would otherwise miss. I’m riding back to Michigan and enjoying all these beautiful works! :) Thanks again!

Peter Doré Peter Doré 395 posts

Frannie, that’s a great collection of art. Thanks so much for including a couple of my photographs from FNQ in there. I am in such awesome company with some fantastic people! Your hard work shows your love of art and people and it is awesome to just be a part of it! :)

Maree Cardinale Maree Cardinale 1798 posts

awww what a lovely surprise Frannie. Thank you so much for going to the effort to display this wonderful selection like this.
Including one of mine is an extra bonus :)))
Maree xx