Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

20121015. Inside Solo - Works of the Day, Monday, October 15, 2012

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36386 posts

Love Conquers All
by Robin Webster

Woodland #12
by DaveBowman

Twilight’s end..
by Peter Doré

Early Snow…
by Janis Zroback

AEC Mandantor on Shap
by Mike Jeffries

The enlightener
by Adam Bogusz

Mandarin Duck
by lanadi

Far Away Place
by Alison Johnson

Boats at Harbourfront…
by DiNovici

Riverside
by Andrew Paranavitana

spirit child
by Richard George

Congratulations on your features, everyone.

p.s. These were featured in the wee hours of the morning, U.S. EDT, so depending on your hour, I may be off a day on your feature dates, and, importantly, you may have missed the feature in your Activity Feed. (I just bannered the pages, today.)

Just click on the heading, “Featured Works”, on Solo Exhibition’s home page, to see them in context. Prior to these, all of the works in SoJie 19 were featured, if they were in the gallery, and had not been previously featured.

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 8517 posts

What an incredible exhibit of gorgeous works. I am in awe looking at each of them and trying to understand the emotions that each artist had while creating.
I am very honoured to have one of my paintings sitting among them! Thank you Frannie :)

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 521 posts

It is just wonderful to see them all together like this Frannie! Congratulations to all the artists!

Robin Webster Robin Webster 615 posts

Wow what a fabulous selection of works Frannie. I am honoured to be included. Thanks so much! Congratulations to all of the featured artists! It was a pleasure to view each and every work!

Hi, @Beatrice, Jolante, and Robin, congratulations to each of you. Thanks for coming by to comment!

It was fun to select, once again, some works outside of our exhibition pieces. Once we got rolling on exhibitions, in May and June, Elizabeth and I stopped selecting Works of the Day. You may be seeing them for a while again, even if we post once a week!

Thanks, again, for YOUR support of your fellow artists and photographers. It means the world to me.

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4800 posts

Beautiful work everyone, congrats on your features!

Nikolay Semyonov Nikolay Semyonov 213 posts

It’s a great pleasure and honor to find my work in this wonderful selection! Thank you, dear Fran! Congrats to everyone featured!

Valerie Anne Kelly Valerie Anne K... 632 posts

w0w! a fest of eye candy lol! wonderful Frannie & well done to all my heARTy friends lol! ;~} Valz ♥

Manana11 Manana11 159 posts

Great selection ! My congrats to all the featured artists!

Solotry Solotry 51 posts

I’m so happy to be here!

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3246 posts

Wonderful collection – they all look really good in the large feature format too! Congratulations everyone!

Hans Kawitzki Hans Kawitzki 348 posts

Excellent selection,congratulation to all and thank you for including my work

© Janis Zroback © Janis Zroback 6851 posts

Thank you so much Frannie….what an amazing collection of works……

Andrew Wilson Andrew Wilson 127 posts

This is very cool, very excited to be chosen. Other work is awesome