Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

SoJie 11

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9339 posts

A massive Congratulations to you Chris. Very very well deserved award! :):)

John Holding John Holding 361 posts

Sometimes I am a loss for words, looking through SoJie 11 is one of those times. Congratulations all for such superlative work.

patjila patjila 1106 posts

Congrats to all! It’s pretty late already but I would like to give my congrats to all for such wonderful work!
Fantastic………so well deserved such great artists, I can only stare at it with open mouth and gaze…

bevmorgan bevmorgan 317 posts

Congratulations to all the artists here. Your work is exceptional and so very creative.

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1989 posts

Phenomenal images!! Huge Congratulations to all!!

cozycomfycouch cozycomfycouch 175 posts

Thank you so much for everything! I appreciate it and I am truly grateful! Thank you :)

cozycomfycouch cozycomfycouch 175 posts

i forgot to say Congratulations to the winners!!!! all the pieces are truly stunning! :D

jainiemac jainiemac 1324 posts

wonderful works a huge congratulations to each of you !! awesome :)))

KarynL KarynL 3 posts

What a wonderful exhibition! Absolutely very inspiring, many congratulations to all of the exhibited artists….Wow!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2842 posts

Another fantastic show just wonderful work, congratulations to artists and organisers.

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37018 posts

Solo is presenting Chris Baker in solo exhibition, the week of July 18th. I hope you all will come and enjoy it, then.

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3176 posts

Will look forward to seeing Chris’s Solo! I know it will be astonishing!

MaryMac MaryMac 397 posts

enjoyed the excitement of Solo 11 inspired ")

Thanks, Lynda! He’s such a good artist.

Fantastic, MaryMac. Welcome!

MaryMac MaryMac 397 posts

thankyou, so kind. I appreciate this more than you know xoxo

Sally Sargent Sally Sargent 498 posts

I’m a “Johnny-come-lately” regarding this wonderful exhibition. I don’t know what I’ve been doing this past month, but obviously I missed the show while it was happening. Now, with leisure, I have viewed this marvelous exhibit. I was delighted to see so many artists who were familiar to me showing , and happy to discover so many new names to view in the future. The artwork in all three categories is superb. Congratulations to all artists and photographers who exhibited. Your work is wonderful. Thank you Frannie, Maxie, and Elizabeth for making shows like this one possible, and lastly, judges, you did a fantastic job. As an ordinary appreciator this exhibition filled me with awe. Thank you. Sally

sejramic sejramic 21 posts

Wonderful art and digital work

Aase Aase 260 posts

Wonderful Art Work and congratulations!

Wow, Sally, I’m delighted to hear of your awestruck. Being so close to all of the entries, it’s nice to hear how they are perceived by a fine artist, such as yourself.

@Sejramic and @Aase, thank you both!! How delightful that you have enjoyed the exhibition!