Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Vickie Bodie - Insights

coppertrees coppertrees 2052 posts

Welcome to my SoMBA Gallery!
Images posted were selected from the art gallery of Solo Exhibition in November, 2010.
My SoMBA Gallery features art that I LOVE!!

I hope you will follow the image and title links and see these artworks up close and personal.
In each month’s SoMBA Gallery I am excited to be able to include 2-4 works from my own art.
Enjoy my gallery and browsing the wonderful works I selected for you.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING My SoMBA Gallery

curator links:
my banners
policies for curators
rb url2image converter (easy button)

visitor links:
SoMBA Galleries – Welcome Center
How to create your own SoMBA Gallery

SoMBA Gallery Ring – the main ring, includes all galleries

W.O.U.N.D.s
by Mario Sánchez Nevado

Visual Artist working mainly in digital medias in editorial design and illustration.

Amazing artist from Spain, there is a movement in the stillness as your visual takes a different ride each time the eyes move. A master of adventure in digital Art.

Princess Ise
by Shanina Conway

Shaninas Art has been my Favorite since I started here at Redbubble. Her Art caught my eye and I always check to see what new Delight she has for us to View.
Digital Excellence,the art takes on the characters and you fall right into it.
Her technical technique transforms a story in each piece. A true delight to view.

Metro
by Adam Bogusz

Adams Tradition Art takes on the movement of People. The colors of his work are brilliant each piece has a wonderful feeling to it because of this.
Adam is a new member to Redbubble this year and alrealdy has caught many peoples eye. Visiting his Gallery will delight anyone.

the sound of violin
by annamora

My first view of Annas Art was a Giraffe with the most Fantastic Faces I had ever seen..Her Watercolors are inspiring,the subject matter is fun and exciting.
She is a Childrens Artist as well as a Artist for Adults. Her art has excited many kids and put smiles on all that viewed..This Art Piece has the insight of music and the movement in it. Hope you take time and view her Art Gallery you will enjoy.

They are One
by bev langby

Bevs Words"This piece is showing how they are one with the land and i know that there spirits must reside in all things including the trees when they depart this earth………..

The insight to this Art grabed at my Heart, Bev has a way of doing that.

A Artist from Australia, she says she does not consider herself an Artist but I am sure if you view Her Gallery you will see she is a very talented Artist and her gallery is wonderful viewing.

Sometimes you don’t need words………a look is enough!!
by BigCatPhotos

BigCatsPhotos A Photographer that Photos Big Cats and some Small to raise the awareness of their plight through photography.
The personalities captured in his Photography is amazing. The eyes tell all the story. Each capture show the Cat gracefully and with the utmost respect for these Beautiful Animals.
Each Photo the Cat will look at you and speak to you heart.

Hope
by Danilo Lejardi

Danilo is a Cuban citizen currently living in Colombia. One of the most amazing Artists I have had the pleasure of meeting and viewing his Art.
The digital impact that he does is excellent in telling the story. Insight of the World around and its impact on humans is Perfect..

Danilo art is a must to view it will take you on a endless journey.

The Prophet: On Death
by Colleen Milburn

Colleen is an Artist from Australia,A photographer expanding into Photo Manipulation and Digital arts…Her art is always an exciting and adventurous delight..
Insights into Death in this Art has capitavited my imagination the colors are fantastic and textures delight the view.
A visit to her Gallery is a must.

The Lost Boy ( Recent Version Of The Inca Boy 1994 )
by John Dicandia

A inspired artist from Australia,his work is well known here at Solo. Imagination is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Johns Art.
His art shows a study of Human actions and reaction..Placed on his Canvas are art of thought and expression.
Viewing his Gallery will take you many places and leave many thoughts to ponder.

DanceMix
by Randy Monteith

Randy is a self taught Artist,and I would like to meet his muse,because his digital art is out of this World.
He goes where no one goes and finishes a master piece each time….I have always been impressed with Randys Art and his drive.

Take some time and go to His Gallery and View his world of Digital Mastery.

Giants Under The Sun
by Keith Reesor

Keith is from the United States an Artist of such Amazing Skills. His Fractal Art has given me many pleasures viewing and adventures in colors and shapes.
Master in illusions his Art is very well know here on Redbubble as it has delighted many of us.
Inspired by Keith I never miss each piece he does, the exciting imagination he has amazes me.

A must to view Gallery enjoy

small world
by Zefira

Zefira and artist from Australia, and creativity is a lifestyle. She is has a wide variety of skills in the arts and her Gallery shows that she is a lover of Life.

I really liked this Art piece I think it shows all of us here on Redbubble, and how we all gather to do Art.