Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Maxy - Love IS...

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: Frangipani!!! Yes!! so many possibilities and so many choices.. Linaji creates this with a charm all its own as I see springtime, autumn, winter and summer memories and dreams that can still happen… and one day will…

maxy maxy 17348 posts

The Beauty Within
by MagpieMagic

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: That wonderful beauty many of us never see in ourselves, but others do and then we start to bond, to grow, to share and most important smile. MagpieMagic – you rock!!!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Doe and Willow
by Maureen Maliha

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: A rare moment, unforgettable and so beautiful it makes us breath!! I’m really breathing with this one – what a beauty Maureen Maliha!!!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Breathing Life
by liesbeth

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: With every breath, with the beat of the music, with the beat of the heart, with the rhythm of simple breathing babies are born, great moments happen, courage is found and closeness is discovered. Just breath! A very thought provoking and beautiful piece by Liesbeth!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Earth Songs…Today
by Janis Zroback

eoconnor eoconnor 2556 posts

wow maxi well done love is all aroun wejust need to look ,i love your choices Liz

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: The beauty of Mother Earth herself and the beauty so easily given to us every day. May these continue for a lifetime and more… Spectacular work by Janis Zroback!!!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

A Summer Song
by Susan Kimball

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: A Summer Song!!! Ever go out on a date and remember that “special song” or even just the way the wind blows softly with that incredible warm breeze? Susan Kimball really captured that moment through this lovely window!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

The Rainbow Vortex
by DevineDayDreams

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: That beautiful fun that we experience through fireworks, park rides at night, city lights… all so incredibly fun and romantic! This one really makes me smile Daisy! DevineDayDreams captured the moment here! HUGS!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Careful John, that is not a lady
by Tom Gomez

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: Those wonderful moments with friends and the unexpected happens that we look back on with so much joy and laughter! Tom Gomez – I love your sense of humor! Beautifully done! :-)

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Singapore
by PhotosByG

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: Experiencing a place never seen before that is so spectacular one can not even begin to describe the beauty and amazement of the architecture and lights and culture.. the sights.. the sounds.. the wonderful ambiance of it all! Something we all must experience – Sinapore! This is such a gorgeous shot by PhotosByG!! I wanna go there one day!!! :-)

maxy maxy 17348 posts

THE ROUND PARADISE 5
by GittiArt

cdcantrell cdcantrell 68 posts

Awesome galler’ love your work !!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: Appreciation of the human body, no matter what shape or sex. So many people want to be something different.. this one is so beautiful and just says – hey! She is out there and so proud, so beautiful and strong… So beautifully done by GittiArt!!! HUGS!!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

The Illusion
by Cynthia Lund Torroll

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: The power of illusion, the power of that look, the power of seduction and grace, the power of that chemistry that happens with that connection. There is quite a connection in this one by Cynthia Lund Torroll! Gorgeous!!!

maxy maxy 17348 posts

No Title 110
by Headcrime

maxy maxy 17348 posts

Love is: Collaboration, grace, faith, hidden beauty, loyalty, friendship, hope, and just realizing that you are not alone… Incredible and powerful work by Headcrime and I believe collaborated with Ravensoul. WOW!!!!