Shop

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Artlacoque - Ingredients of human life

ArtLacoque ArtLacoque 910 posts

Welcome to my first SoMBA Gallery!
Images posted here are all selected from the art gallery of Solo Exhibition.
My SoMBA Gallery features art that I LOVE!!

I hope you will follow the image and title links and see these artworks up close and personal.
In each month’s SoMBA Gallery I am excited to be able to include 2-4 works from my own art.
Enjoy my gallery and browsing the wonderful works I selected for you.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING My SoMBA Gallery in September INGREDIENTS OF HUMAN LIFE

curator links:
my banners
policies for curators
rb url2image converter (easy button)

visitor links:
SoMBA Galleries – Welcome Center
How to create your own SoMBA Gallery

SoMBA Gallery Ring – the main ring, includes all galleries

Exploring Osaka
by Steffi Jung

A little street in a foreign country – so foreign that all seems new and different, like this I imagine it is to start a life, all new and foreign. And here are real things and shadows, memories and veils – Steffi Jung’s artwork is full of mood, of spirituality and it is a place, we need a place to start a human life.

Faces – Bernard Lacoque
by ArtLacoque

We start a human life and bring the never forgotten knowledge of other lived lifes with us, we fill our life with what is important for us and construct our reality in this new place. What was before – what will be after – always it is too in the now.
Bernard Lacoque shows in this work the dimensions of life. What time is, he asks.

Family Needs Help
by BasantSoni

Family needs help, humanity, will this be heard more or less? Basant Soni works with organic materials only, his artworks are totally nature. Being poor, needing help, giving others the possibility to lend a helping hand………living under the condition of poverty is hard. The ingredients of human life can be sharing and understanding.

Sunset on copper
by Bob Bremner

Sunset on copper shows the sunny side that we all need to have in our lives. The copper, gift of our earth elaborates such a variety of colours. Sun and not to speak of sunset – the beauty that nature sends to us to spoil us. In his unique way Bob Bremner speaks to me of the unbelievable beauty of this world and its natural ressources. A place to stay…

TIME FREEZE IV
by m-mission

Symbolizes the continuity of life and spiritual growth – that’s what m-mission explains to this extraordinairy artwork.I chose the artwork for its beauty, the softness it’s blowing on my eyes but exspecially for this ingredient of human life – continuity and spiritual growth. We do need a place, an aim, comfort and consolation to grow.

Nelson Mandela ‘’The shepherd and the shaman’’.
by Jerel Baker

A man who broke rocks – beautifully said by the artist Jerel Baker. Who could be a better example for humanity in life than Nelson Mandela? The shephard and the shaman, a perfect title for one unique man. This artwork is of intense beauty for me, seeing all that Mandela changed and moved in a divided society painted into his face.

FACES – Bernard lacoque
by ArtLacoque

And in this human life we have this fantastic opportunity to love and be loved. We meet others in our life and through different forms of communication we come close, sometimes closer and even closest.
Bernard Lacoque’s faces show me in this artwork as in many others he painted that we are within all closeness alone – and if we learn to accept that ingredient we ’ll meet again.

Swan Song
by Adam Bogusz

A place, nature, a spiritual swan, a parallel black cloud or veil ……….Adam Bogusz brings so many ingredients of my idea of human life in his wondreous, dreamy and at the same time real painting. In the centre a tree in blossom, subjected to the process of change as the rule demands in human life.

Iron Curtain
by DebraLee Wiseberg

DebraLee Wisebergs works are my absolute free running places for my associations. Her titles complete the attraction that her work has for me.Iron Curtain – what a heavy and real pain. Just like life is and nevertheless………..what a beauty!

walk alone
by marcwellman2000

Walk alone …………….as we started in this gallery with Steffi Jung’s view in Osaka’s streets we leave now almost with Marc Wellmann and his walk alone. Some ways have to be gone alone and it has its own grace and necessity. This person seems to have a burden on his shoulder – oh no, it is a child. So , responsability, a beautiful burden.

Sapientia, secretu vitae est
by marostega

And as marostega shows here in purest beauty and innocence ………….wisdom belongs to the ingredients of human life.She calls it in her elegant latin title the secret of life.What a sensitiveness.

Memories of summer
by Veikko Suikkanen

Memories belong to a time when what we loved is no more, the flowers speak of summer now that they are inside a room, far away from a window and nature.I am moved by Veikko Suikkanen’s work.The beauty is there , immanent, so what was is and too what will be.