by Keith Reesor

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 36282 posts

Windows
by Keith Reesor

Welcome to the Solo Exhibition gallery showing the digital art of Keith Reesor, from the U.S. A click on any image representing Keith’s fine digital art, or its title, will take you to the artist’s description page for the work. A buy/preview button at the top, right of that each description page will allow you to look at art product options hand-selected by the artist for that piece. RedBubble has an excellent, secure shopping system and experience.

Members of RedBubble are encouraged to visit, comment, and favorite your favorite works, in support of the artist. Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by! The artist will be in on Monday for his Artist Reception and will read your comments, here.

The above 20 works represent the first feature-set for Keith Reesor. Your Solo hosts will hang more of Keith’s fine digital art prints on Monday, during his reception.

Keith Reesor Keith Reesor 808 posts

Thank you SO MUCH Frannie, Maxy and Elizabeth!!
Looking forward to a great party!
I had to stop in for a sneak peek before work. Looks great!
I’m excited and thrilled!
I’ll be back between 6:30 – 7:00 PM (EST). I’ll answer any of your questions at that time!!
In the meantime ENJOY and have a great day!!
Keith :)

Keith, see you then!! :D

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

@Keith……I am still watching your beautiful work coming up in the large images…….WOW and WOW again………your work looks awesome no matter what, but seeing it here is just so good. I hope after seeing your show people will always take the time to pull up your work LARGE……..there is so much depth and detail. You also have such precise repetition. I hope you will talk a little about your process…….I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! AND SO GLAD TO SEE YOUR WORK IN A SOLO!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS KEITH!!!!

Andrea Ida Rausch Andrea Ida Rausch 505 posts

Hello Keith,
my congratulations on your Solo Exhibition!!!

I am afraid I will be in bed at the time you return from work…………the time zones……….
so at least I am trying to be the first to enter your Solo and say hello to you and the hosts!
:-)

First of all I am going to pick three of my favs out of your portfolio. I will chose pieces I have not fafourited yet, because there are so many works which fascinate me!
First:

This deeply touches my soul.
Second:

Here I see a hidden mystical riddle and it starts moving my “mindmovies”! Great!
And last not least this image of yours

is so touching, because it seems to give a peek on my inner sanctuary, my home, my “untouched island”.

Okay…………….please let me now start to celebrate you with some …..yummy…..of these

and whish you a good time here :-)
Have fun and enjoy your very special exhibition, for you are a very special artist!

Andrea

Andrea Ida Rausch Andrea Ida Rausch 505 posts

Oh,
just realized that Elizabeth was faster than me, hehe……….
means I am not the first to congratulate, but…………that does not change the pleasure!

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5565 posts

@Andrea…………..Sorry Andrea!!!!! You had so much more to bring and carry in, that’s why I was faster………hee hee……..I don’t have time to really visit just yet, but just wanted to say HI AND YES…….so excited for you Keith!!!!! Have a fun opening day!!!!