20% off. 9 out of 10 dentists recommend sitewide savings. Use TOOTH20

Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

The Brian Pelkey Gallery

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37018 posts

#Brian Pelkey

(bpelkey1)

banner created by Elizabeth Bravo, Graphics Coordinator, Solo Exhibition

Brian Pelkey, in Solo Exhibition, in the Photographic Arts Gallery, in Solo Exhibition, August 9 – 15, with ‘Fly Fishing Photography’, was first introduced to Solo members through his nominations to the monthly Juried Invitational Exhibitions (“SoJie’s”). He won the prestigious Gallery Award in June’s show, and took 1st in Photography. It will not surprise his new fans to learn that Brian’s images have also graced the pages of national magazines. Discover how a high school biology teacher became a great wildlife photographer.

Brian Pelkey

You can support Brian in the following ways:

1) Tweet or blog the show and link:
http://www.redbubble.com/groups/solo-exhibition...

2) Add a small (350px) banner to your profile or blog

Get the RedBubble linked banner code and/or HTML linked banner code for this banner

3) Favorite and comment Brian’s photographic art

CLICK HERE TO GALLERY HOP!

FEATURES – Brian Pelkey
August 9 – 15, 2010 Solo Exhibition: “Fly Fishing Photography”

Sole Mates
by Brian Pelkey
Adirondack Life Photo
by Brian Pelkey
High Flier
by Brian Pelkey
A Natural Beauty
by Brian Pelkey
Oh Look, There’s A…
by Brian Pelkey
Dance of the Trout
by Brian Pelkey
Lake Memories
by Brian Pelkey
Salmoni Tsunami
by Brian Pelkey
Peking Loon
by Brian Pelkey
Heading For Home
by Brian Pelkey
And I Want YOU!
by Brian Pelkey
The Bold Eagle
by Brian Pelkey

Sole Mates
by Brian Pelkey

Adirondack Life Photo
by Brian Pelkey

High Flier
by Brian Pelkey

A Natural Beauty
by Brian Pelkey

Oh Look, There’s A…
by Brian Pelkey

Dance of the Trout
by Brian Pelkey

Lake Memories
by Brian Pelkey

Salmoni Tsunami
by Brian Pelkey

Peking Loon
by Brian Pelkey

Heading For Home
by Brian Pelkey

And I Want YOU!
by Brian Pelkey

The Bold Eagle
by Brian Pelkey

Biran, your photography is VERY exciting. How can anyone look at these and not get the same thrill you must have had when you got the shot and KNEW IT.

Wonderful, award winning stuff of books and magazines, here. Congratulations.

Use the Easy Button to post your favorite images of the Artist. It’s so simple and fun!
And AUTOMATICALLY LINKS the image back to the artist.

Go to the comment page of an image you like and copy the comment page’s web address from
your browser window, then click the Easy Button here, and you’re off and running.
The rest is easy and mostly automated.

If you can copy and paste, you can do this. The tool does all the hard stuff for you.

The tool will even add the TITLE and ARTIST link CREDIT for you.
Just check the small checkbox near the bottom of the options.

Do reserve the “Feature – Large” option for your Hosts, please. Thank you. :)

Your Solo hosts will hang more of Brian’s photographic artworks in his gallery as the week progresses. We hang them LARGE. You are welcome and encouraged to use the Easy Button to post your own favorites from Brian’s portfolio. It’s easy.

When you post favorites, please always use the Easy Button, so that they are properly linked, and select one of the art product formats, like cards, posters, framed, or mounted work, and other formats that might encourage buyers. That’s a great way to support Brian during the show. And it will differentiate the pieces posted by friends and visitors from the GALLERY – featured works. Thank you!

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7388 posts

Good morning everyone

@ Brian, I have seen your work for the first time, and what a delight it is. Your wildlife photos are amongst the best I have seen anywhere.

This one is now an all time favourite. It is quite remarkable.

xx

Adirondack Life Photo
by Brian Pelkey

robpixaday robpixaday 3065 posts

Brian!!!! such AMAZING and wonderful work!! I can’t wait to come in here and look at the magic you’ve made!! Back very soon (finishing breakfast!)……..

Brian Pelkey Brian Pelkey 123 posts

What a wonderful way to “wake up”!! I want to thank Frannie, Maxy, and Elizabeth for their tireless effort in showcasing my photos. So many good things have happened in my life since retiring from teaching biology five years ago. My wife and I purchased a camp on a beautiful lake within the Adirondack State Park in Upstate, NY. We loved being here so much that we sold our home and remodeled the camp for comfort and year round living. I finally had the time to take up the fine art of “trout fishing” which led me to exploring remote ponds. The wildlife and beauty I saw and photographed was so well received and appreciated by friends and family that it inspired me to learn more and share more of my experiences. I never planned to become a wildlife photographer. It just happened and now it is an addiction. :-)

Brian

Brian Pelkey Brian Pelkey 123 posts

@ Anna Thank you so much for visiting..so early..I haven’t even gone fishing yet!! LOL I loved “Adirondack Life Photo” from the moment I first viewed it on my computer screen. I am so pleased you like it too. Thanks for stopping by.

Brian

maxy maxy 17347 posts

WOW!!!! @Brian!!! Your images are absolutely breath taking – especially the incredible action you are getting with the fish!!! WOW!! I am thrilled you are here and congratulations on your Solo!!! the action in your work, the personality and attitude it picks up is sooooo much fun!!! :-)

Chef Solo has some festivities here for a sweet tooth!!! :-)