Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

The Brigitte Hintner Gallery

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37018 posts

#Brigitte Hintner

(gittiart)

You can support Brigitte Hintner’s Solo in the following ways:

1) Get the linked code for this small banner on your RB profile, facebook, or other page. Both RB code and HTML code for different sizes is available.

2) Twitter and blog the opening of the show, Monday, or next week. The show link is:
http://www.redbubble.com/groups/solo-exhibition/forums/10599/topics/143219

3) Favorite the works that you see in the show that you LOVE. Each image and title will link straight back to the artist’s image description.

4) Comment on the work, here, and engage the artist with your questions and comments.

For those viewing the show from outside of RedBubble, unfortunately, you will not be able to leave comments here, unless you are both, a member of RedBubble’s artist community, and a member of the group Solo Exhibition. If you wish to purchase a canvas, framed art, or similar, please click the image to go to the artist’s description page. There, to the top right of the image will be a “buy/preview” button. Clicking that will lead you to options that the artist has specially selected for that work. There will be many formatting options and sizes available, usually, as well. Enjoy your visit!

CLICK HERE TO GALLERY HOP!

FEATURED WORKS
July 12 – 18, 2010 in Solo Exhibition

PINKY
by GittiArt
THOUGHTFUL GAZE
by GittiArt
GIRL HOLDING HER…
by GittiArt
CARNIVAL IN VENICE
by GittiArt
EXHAUSTED
by GittiArt
OH LA LA
by GittiArt
RED ACCENTS
by GittiArt
RED LIPS
by GittiArt
LIGHT and SHADOW
by GittiArt
……LIKE A SURREALISTIC…
by GittiArt
ROMANTIC
by GittiArt
TOM’S BLUE EYES
by GittiArt
Alan Kenny Alan Kenny 68 posts

Congratulieren Brigitte on your solo show!

Jean M. Laffitau Jean M. Laffitau 265 posts

More than well deserved my friend!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Elizabeth Bravo Elizabeth Bravo 5566 posts

Brigitte……I am so excited to see your gallery, I just love your work and it will be so fun exploring ALL OF IT!! And I am thrilled to be just a gallery hop away!!
This will be a very fun week!! I will be everywhere at once!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Fantastic and a huge congratulations! !!!! Looking forward to it!! :-)

scottimages scottimages 1877 posts

Hi Brigitte, CONGRATS on your solo!!! I’m so excited to be sharing this gallery hop with 2 fantastic artists as yourself & Elizabeth! Can’t wait to get started!!
How very exciting for all of us :))

coseven coseven 32 posts

hallo brigitte, viel erfolg- komme später nochmal vorbei

PINKY
by GittiArt

THOUGHTFUL GAZE
by GittiArt

GIRL HOLDING HER FAVOURITE FLOWER
by GittiArt

CARNIVAL IN VENICE
by GittiArt

Time to celebrate @Brigitte!

Congratulations on your gallery opening and show!

Here’s a fine bottle of Champagne that Lina insists we have on hand:

Cosmopolitan, anyone?

Cheers to Brigitte!

@Brigitte, I envision you as one of the most popular painters in the RedBubble community of peers. If you are not, you should be.

Why I like PINKY
Your style of drawing the female form, especially, from every perspective, exaggerating anything round to bulbous proportions, is captivating. The works are all the more striking for their quick sketch appeal. You often use the lines of the preliminary sketch to enhance the immediacy and liveliness of the work. We see such drawing lines, again, in works, such as EXHAUSTED, below.

EXHAUSTED
by GittiArt

OH LA LA
by GittiArt

I’m reminded of Toulouse-Lautrec, when I look at your images, especially, of dancing and partying. I draw comparisons, not just because of the subject matter, but, also, because of the perspectives used.

Lautrec equestrienne (1888) is an example of how this renowned artists drew exaggerated perspective , captivated the eye, in the process.

I love studying your techniques. You are such a fine, knowledgeable artist, @Brigitte.

There is just something about RED and BLACK.

You can see, by my selections, below, that I’m a fan.

Why graphite or black paint puts a traditional work in another time, I’m not sure. Is the influence of black and white television and film that pervasive? The red you paint seems pure, and, thereby, UNpretentious, even though it shouts out, “LOOK AT ME. I’m on fire.” It is an honest shout, instead of a hot pink beat-around-the-bush invitation.

| |

RED ACCENTS
by GittiArt

RED LIPS
by GittiArt

LIGHT and SHADOW
by GittiArt