Solo Exhibition

Artist solo exhibitions, juried invitational exhibitions, and workshops

Lynda Robinson's Permanent Gallery

F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37018 posts

LYNDA ROBINSON, of Seymour, Victoria, Australia, north of Melbourne, takes good advantage of the Goulburn River, on which the town – an agricultural service hub – is situated. Lynda captures life in these agricultural hinterlands with pastels.

The artist embraces the color of sun-warmed rivers, and lichen-clad tree bark. Yet, she surprises with her variety. We see a rooster cock-sure of himself among the hens; neighbor-folk loitering and chatting at a farm auction; a sheep-sheering operation; as well as sketchy life drawings, and carefully painted portraits. Robinson is renowned for her landscapes, but there is much more to see in her strong body of work.

Lynda exhibited both in Host Hullabaloo 2010 and SoJie 3, where she won the “Medium Master” in Fine Arts award from Margaret Harris. She frequently exhibits live, locally and in surrounding areas of Melbourne.

Solo Exhibition is proud to have featured works from Lynda Robinson’s portfolio, on RedBubble, in the group’s forum, from June 14 – 20, 2010,. All members were invited to a reception for the Artist. Reception comments are incorporated into this now permanent gallery.

Lynda Robinson

You can support Lynda in the following ways:

Tweet or blog the show and link:
http://www.redbubble.com/groups/solo-exhibition/forums/10501/topics/136530
Above is the url to this reception

Add a small banner to your profile or blog
Includes RedBubble linked banner code and HTML linked banner and tutorial to add it to your profile

Favorite and comment Lynda’s art

Featured Works
June 14, 2010

‘Above Hughes Creek’
by Lynda Robinson
‘The Goulburn at Ekbergs’
by Lynda Robinson
Tunnel Bend – Howqua…
by Lynda Robinson
Light on the Howqua
by Lynda Robinson
Summer Day – Hughes Creek…
by Lynda Robinson
Fields of Gold -…
by Lynda Robinson
Reclining Nude
by Lynda Robinson
Catching Up at Upton
by Lynda Robinson
The Tarcombe Clip
by Lynda Robinson
’Kefford’s Cattle I’
by Lynda Robinson
Portrait of Alan Coulson
by Lynda Robinson
My Little Mozart
by Lynda Robinson

Randy Sprout Randy Sprout 175 posts

Wahoo! Solo for Such a GREAT ARTIST! You could not have picked a better artist to represent the finest that Red Bubble has to offer. Not only is she a searching probing artist of first rate, she is also a great cheerleader and friend full of positive energy for the rest of us.

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4936 posts

WOW!!!..This is great!!!
I will be here…:) I agree with Randy 100%…:)

John Cocoris John Cocoris 303 posts

Well said Randy Lynda is a great artist.Congratulations Lynda :)

Yay!!! Isn’t Lynda great! I’m glad we’ve already got part of her fan club, here. I will start the official reception, “early”, on Sunday at 8 pm, rather than 12 hours later. Why? Because Lynda is 14 hours ahead of the U.S. East Coast. !! So tomorrow (Sunday) at 8 PM EDT is 10 AM Melbourne, Monday.

Just come when you can, though, what’s best for you! See you all at her reception!

Ice cream for everybody!!!

…for the guest of honor.

more special desserts!

A little Aussie goodness, too.

SEE YOU SUNDAY/MONDAY!

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Ooooohhh ice cream!!! Frannie you throw a great party!!! Greetings @Randy & @Elisabeta & @John!! CHEERS!!!

Susan  Kimball Susan Kimball 461 posts

Oh Yum Frannie!! Congrats to Lynda! I love her work. We will be starting a slow trek up to Canada beginning of next week but I hope to check into the reception tomorrow night! Another wonderful banner too!!!

@Susan, okay, sounds good. Glad to hear you all are headed up to Canada. Hopefully John will recuperate more, up there.

@Maxy, I’m having ice cream cravings now!! :D I hope you will be reporting back to us on your first flight out, by this time, tomorrow.

maxy maxy 17347 posts

Hello @Susan! !! Enjoy Canada! !! It’s beautiful up there this time of year!!!

@Frannie! Will do! Yes….having ice cream cravings too! LOL!

‘Above Hughes Creek’
by Lynda Robinson

‘The Goulburn at Ekbergs’
by Lynda Robinson

Tunnel Bend – Howqua River
by Lynda Robinson

louisegreen louisegreen 246 posts

Fantastic, looking forward to seeing Lynda’s art.

eoconnor eoconnor 2554 posts

will be there I think Lynda,s art is outstanding and well deserving of a solo show !LIZ

Linda Ridpath Linda Ridpath 585 posts

Oh Frannie, a wonderful choice of artist, Lynda is superb at her craft and a great person as well, this is gonna be a another great show! x

Alan Stevens Alan Stevens 198 posts

Good choice :)

Woodie Woodie 343 posts

Lynda is the Pinup of our local Art Club, and we follow her page with great interest.
We think she is “The Greatest” and a great choice!!
Neil , George, Brian, Jim and Jan